Britney Flashes Vag after VMAS

WillenFan21

• Members

Why talk about Britney Spears? Because she's famous, that's why. In our society, we talk about those that are famous. They are the most interesting to us "normal people." Whatever they do, we're going to talk about them. No one is wrong for doing that.

In Britney's case, she was supposed to make this big huge comeback. It was supposed to be the comeback of the year. The media hyped it for weeks. People were so excited. Fans were excited. Her fellow artists that were attending were very excited to see Britney's comeback performance. It happened, and what did we get? We got [!@#$%^&*]. It was a horrible performance, and people have the right to feel something, whether it be pissed off, or simply just disappointment.

No one is accusing Britney of hurting kittens or any of the other ridiculous comparisons the above writer wrote. People are accusing Britney of having the worst performance of the year. Why? Because it's true.

Now, when I say "people," I'm including myself, and others that criticized Britney mainly on her performance. Those that called her fat, I'm not defneding them because I didn't make those accusations.

But Britney is famous and she is open to ridicule. If she doesn't like it, take the blogger's advice and take your damn kids to Idaho.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well said. The thing that does it for me is the whole hype surrounding it...I mean even I bought it. I seriously was anticipating the performance and I had Sunday Evening marked down in the back of my head as an important day. I truly was looking forward to seeing what Britney would do. And most of all I was sorta HOPING that she would make a comeback. I mean I remember the hits she put out there. I mean I still listen to "Toxic, "Im a Save 4 U", Oops I Did It Again, etc...who would have thought that the smiling girl who made those songs would turn out like this?

So when I saw the performance it was both disgusting and annoying. I mean in all seriousness very FEW people get oppurtunities like this to stage a comeback right? I mean this is probably the best oppurtunity she could have ever asked for. Adding to the fact that she was opening...I mean what more could an artist/singer ask for in her situation.

Yet she has the audacity and the gall to mess it up. And not just in small ways. In a major, in your face, out of control, idiotic way.

I would feel sorry for her if it werent for several factors (some of which I mentioned above). I find the whole thing both funny and sad at the same time. Shocking really. If she has any true friends they need to reach out to her asap before its too late.

• Members

Found this on PerezHilton.

Tori Amos sang an improv song at one of her performance about Britney. Its actually pretty sad :(

Scroll down a little bit to see the player.

http://perezhilton.com/?paged=2

Britney, they set you up

But you drank from their cup

Britney, they set you up

Oh, but this is what it looks like, love,

This is what is looks like

When a star falls down

When a star falls down

Well, maybe you’re a mother

But you still need your mother

Yes, I may be a mother

But I still need a mother

To pick me up

Yes, to pick me up

When it all falls down

When it all falls down

Britney, they set you up

Is your contract winding up?

But you drank from the cup

Boy, this is what it looks like

Yes, I said, this is, this is what it looks like, Disney, yes

When a star falls down

When a star falls down

You may be a mother

Baby, you still need a mother

Yes, I may be a mother

But I still need a mother

To pick me up

Yes, to pick me up

When it all falls down

When it all falls down

When it all falls, all falls down

When it all falls down

• Members

She needs help, badly. Her VMA appearance was a trainwreck, and her career and personal life is in shambles. There is something very wrong with her right now, and people did try to help her. She hasn't hit rock bottom yet.

I have known a few drug addicts in my time, and they all have the same attitude/apearance when they are nearing the point of get help or die. Timbaland is quoted as saying that he and Justin were going to work with her, but she insulted them. This was supposed to be her big comeback, and she dropped the ball. Not her people, she should have known that she was not ready. She has been a professional dancer/(cough cough)singer since she was a child, she should know her limitations. Just think with a better outfit, a slicked super short hairstyle, killer moves and decent lipsync she would have had a Mariah level comeback.

Now all I care about is that someone takes care of those kids while their mother falls apart.

Archived