Carrie Underwood's CD Name Revealed

Ryan

• Members

6fj34i9.jpg

Country star Carrie Underwood will release on October 23rd her sophomore album titled "Carnival Ride" and here you can check out the official cover. Here's Carrie explaning the album's title:

In choosing the album title, Underwood found Carnival Ride (taken from a lyric line in the new disc) to be a great metaphor. She explains, “You step onto this ride called life, and it’s a crazy thing you don’t know anything about, but you get on it anyway. You do what you can to lean different directions to try and get it to go where you want it to go, but you can't stop it – it just keeps moving. That's why Carnival Ride works as my album title, because it describes the wonderful craziness that I've been through over the past couple years"

The record's first single is the song called "So Small" which premiered back in July and it is doing amazing on the charts. About its music video, it has already been shot. It was directed by Roman White and filmed in Nashville. The video is set to premiere in the coming weeks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived