ATWT Discussion:Thursday August 30

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If some of us CarJack fans aren't hating Jack much, I know some of us are sure hating him today.

Talk about callous behavior...Jack's too stupid to admit that his true reasons for moving up the wedding is because he doesn't want to admit he's deveoloping feelings again for Carly. But he, being the one that is always preaching about not using the kids when trying to get what someone wants, he sure was using them as an excuse for his decisions today.

And with the way Ro was chewing up and spitting out Craig and Meg yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if ole Ro took a bite out of ole Fluffernobody

• Members

I loved Rosanna today..This is the ro I missed before the cabot drama and I cant wait until she takes back Cabot Motors from craig

..The highlight of today's eppy was when rosanna and craig were on the phone and she said..."Who you think your talking to" Meg? :lol:

• Members

Looks like the budget woes have forced them into an ultra-short opening. I don't mind it, actually.

UGH...this is such a better show without Fluffernobody (LOL...:D) and her cheap silk flower leis. LOL...yep, Jack is somethin'....two days with Carly (well three or four in Oakdale time, counting the JJ adventure) and he just has to move up the wedding date. He'd get freakin' married today if Katie didn't need yet another coughspecialcough wedding. It's so obvious he needs to throw himself into that relationship to keep Carly at bay. I will give Fluffer some credit, she actually asked Jack if this was some reaction to spending time with Carly...but then she turned stupid again and bought Jack's explanation. Hmmmn...I didn't hear Jack explaining that he kissed Carly while "undercover" either. :D

I actually felt bad that Carly was put on the spot and practically forced to accept that gracious invitation (which I still think is more about Katie staking her claim to Jack than anything about making sure the kids are comfortable with the situation... :rolleyes:) . I wish she'd have mentioned that Jack's stupid call interrupted her reunion with Rosanna. And after such a nice start with Carjack laughing over "the good times". *disgusted sigh*

The Carly/Ro scenes were good. I actually forgot that Carly didn't know Paul was alive. And it was a nice touch Paul mentioned visiting Parker, and Carly made sure Paul had 'fessed up about his role in the baby switch. Thank God Rosanna remarked on how Craig's actions had impacted a lot of people...what he did to Carly and Gwen is sometimes overlooked. Even though it pales in comparison to what happened to Jen, it shouldn't be.

Kack sucked.

Gwen seemed really harsh with Sophie. At least she knew she was a bitch to her.

I actually liked Paul/Babs/Craig/Meg too. I'd much rather see Paul "get" Craig and take out Meg in the process. LOL...poor Craig, he just can't win. Meggie offered up some pity sex, and he knows it.

• Members

I thought the Carly/Ro thing was weird. Carly should have dropped the phone or something. Is it me, or is every soap on the air totally underplaying big revelations these days? Rosanna's recovery is being rushed anyway, which probably has to happen because she can't hold the car accident over Craig's head anymore, and needs a new reason to bring him down.

• Members

A big part of me wonders if the sudden cool down with Nuke was because some audience viewers sent in complaints based on the scenes they had that raised temperatures.....

Nuke will never be a big story if they don't start showing them more....but heaven forbid them to deny the large majority of the show to Gwen/Will 3 out of five days :rolleyes:

• Members

Jack was being a total jackass today! How cruel to tell Carly in her face that he and Fluffball were getting married sooner. Gawd I am hating Jack more when he is with that fluffhead. I ff through all their scenes even the damn proposal number one zillionthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......puke! I loved the Ro and Carly scenes. Gwen and Will and Sophie were pure ff material too. I am so sick of Gwen. She needs to be gone for a bit. Tomorrow looks good but whats with the new taping angles...made me dizzy!!

And I agree PJ....why not more Nuke? Gawd the ratings were good with them on and now we havent seen them all week! I know ATWT tapes in advance and couldnt really tell if they would be a hit but come on.....they had to have known........

• Members

Who me? I have been around. I just havent posted. It is obvious why if you read the board carefully. :P If you dont know then PM PJ she knows.

I actually like the opening...I was tired of seeing the same damn faces...Gwen..puke..and Emiloon...LOL.

• Members

I really cant stand Rosanna. She is an annoying little bug. Craig had the best line with "For a woman who's been asleep for 2 years, its a real shame that you have to waste every waking hour threatening me." Paul is acting like an ass too. I dont get him hating Meg so much and wanting to destroy her. I feel bad for her.

Carly looks pathetic. Never did like her. Is it just me or does she look just like Katie now that she has long hair?

Archived