AMC: Monday

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, AMC may hit another low this week judging there is no discussion :lol:

I thought the episode was pretty good, another by Kate Hall. People are worried about Kendall... take a look at Annie. She is having visions now that her daughter knows this big bad truth of hers. I must say out of all of today I enjo0yed Jack and Erica the most. It was refreshing to see them together after a week or two.Dr. Hilliard let Grens off to easy. The man should have her charged for harassment because that's exactly what she is doing. And what is with her holding her ribs all the time. Maybe they wouldn't hurt so much if she would just shut up. I can't stand her, I really do want her gone.

• Members

Ian and Patrick...lol. Anyone else get the inside joke? Kendall's son is named Ian and the baby she wanted to hold today was named Patrick. Those are the names of the twins Thorsten played on PC and OLTL before joining AMC and the current writers worked on both shows

Dang, Annie is losing it. On any given day, the crazy award bounces from her to Kendall to Greenlee. She held it today

• Members

I got the Ian and Patrick joke -- also that today's breakdown was written by Michelle Patrick.

ETA: Erica said "grandparents" today -- not in reference to herself and Jack, but at least it's good to know she's able to say the "G" word without breaking out into convulsions and drooling all over herself.

• Members

That's the Sabine I'M ACTING, HERE!!! technique. Over act as if your life depends on it. When it comes to crashing a tray of bedpans, don't just stumble into the tray. Hell to the naw! You've gotta flail and hop and gasp and pant and jump around because YOU'RE ACTING, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to emoting pain after your car has just crashed over a ravine, don't just wince. Are you kidding me?! You've gotta gulp and pant and gasp and wimper and slurp in the most obnoxious way because YOU'RE ACTING, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

LMFAO - sorry, I'm still laughing over Lily apologizing to Jonathan about Ava being a 'lesbian'. That's funny.

Anyway - maybe its bc I'm a guy - but I was totally on Ryan's side today. I understand that Kendall wants to be with her son, fine. But who gives her the right to just barge in and take Spike and be so pushy about it, as well as bitch him out without any warning. Ryan was actually being calm for once and trying to ask what's up and what changed, yet all she could do is bitch him out and tell him he better get over it. UGH! Kendall needs to be sedated.

Annie's storyline is intriguing - and I can't wait to find out what's going on.

I really liked Greenlee today. I like how she is trying to make up for what she did. I honestly don't like Aiden/Greenlee has a romantic pairing (I'm rooting for Josh) - but as 'frenemies' - I'm enjoying it. It gives Aiden something to do, and it's fun watching Greenlee pseudo-flirt/bitch at him. I don't mind her grabbing at the ribs as much as I just hate how she puts her tongue to the roof of her mouth and just presses it in irritation. That's the one quirk about her I can't get over.

The Erica/Jack scenes were cute today. I liked the end with Jack's 'addedum'. haha

Archived