AMC: Monday

• Members

Back in the old days, Greenlee's storyline would have been scaled back and perhaps even cut totally. Fans pretty much have gave a thumbs down to this recast. I gave it time and for a tim,e actually could get something out of Sabine's portrayal.... but not anymore. She is not Greenlee. The writing is pure Greenlee.... Sabine just can't sell it in a likable or even respectful manner.

If Rebecca is done with AMC forever.... then kill the character off. The last thing I want is a Greenlee driven show. I mean I said I prefered a Greenlee show over a Babe show... but umm I think I'll stick with the devil I know.

Sabine, I am sure you are a nice gal, but you ain't no Greenlee Smythe. :huh:

Like I said, Annie's storyline and Hannah is what I am holding out for. Hannah's story though more than likely probably will be a total mess the more I think of it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, basically, she did to him exactly what he did to her on Friday. Only, he didn't just have surgery, isn't scared to death over two children, isn't hormonal, sleep deprived, nursing a baby, etc. etc. Sorry, he gets no break from me. I was cheering Kendall on.

• Members

The Lavery Bunch Movie

What a nice little suggestion from Annie today to proclaim that she and his holiness Ryan invite Zach and Kendall to live with them. Geez now there is a great time to have fun with each other and you know possibly play games as to whose whack whack stretches out the longest and who can hold in their farts longer than anyone else. Or they can all take bets as to when the idiot Ryan actually does indeed grow a brain or purchases one on Ebay. While he is at it, they are holding a two for the price of one sale so maybe he can get one for the current president as well! Could it be Ryan that turns the Bush into a smart one and become proclaimed the hero? Hey hey hey he might even be knighted by King George (let's face it he really is a King) and be dubbed "Sir" and start to become infallible. Who knows what can happen if they all decide to live under the same roof but it should be a very big adventure fill of scheming, conning, hoing around, and just being other stuff. I just wonder how long this is going to last and who will be the one to break up this little semi family. Let's just guess that it will be Ryan when he gets upset that he loses at strip Monopoly and has to show off his millimeter peter to the entire family while Annie doesn't even display her b o o b s for the ferret face to drool over. Ryan being a dumbass is going to ruin all the fun I can tell. But for now I will see where this goes and just wonder if it will last. Well nothing does in Pine Valley.

• Members

Maybe cause Kendall needs something stable right now. Being away from Spike is killing her. I mean seriously I was cheering Kendall on. Ryan even said Kendall needed something to hold onto, then when she wants something to hold onto, he acts like she's going to feed Spike to the sharks or something. Just FOAD already asshat

LMAO I think Greenlee just got owned :lol: :lol:

Just one correction, Ian and Patrick weren't twins, and Thorsten didn't play both on OLTL :)

• Members

I loved the Jack/Erica scenes. Cute and sexy. I loved when they did the "He Said/She Said" banter and the addendum to the contract at the end. :wub: I think this talk show has the potential to be a lot more entertaining than The New Divorce.

I thought Greenlee and Josh were a lot better than Greenlee and Aiden.

I'm in Zach/Kendall/Ryan/Annie overload. The show is moving at a snail's pace with this storyline. They really need to flesh out the other characters/stories.

• Members

It bugs me that she's never mentioned him once. Maybe if he was here he could perhaps reign her in a little bit.

The woman has totally became unhinged.

ETA: I loved when Dr. Hilliard was going to refer her to a psychotherapist. The woman needs a team of them, and a padded room at OakHaven.

• Members

LMAO sorry Sabine IMO is the worst recast EVER! She's so bad, she makes Cam look like he can actually..........act :blink:

Just imagine Rylee 2.0 with Sabine and Cam's non acting *shudders*

I haven't seen much praise for her on any soap sites or boards. The general consensus seems to be worst recast ever.

I miss Rebecca, at least she could act :(

Archived