OLTL Discussion: Week of August 27th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of August 27th, 2007. It looks to be another fun week on OLTL. This week will feature Lindsay's arrest, Miles discovering a secret, and more. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a bit of a let down, I was expecting more from Lindsay's arrest. I did love how Marcie seems to be the only standing up for Lindsay, even though she's wrong. I hope when it comes out, that Marcie and Lindsay can still be close... though, it's doubtful seeing that everyone in her life basically knows the secret but her. Even Todd will know before her.

What's Jared's deal? Him snooping around the Buchanan twits is getting annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a grudge with Jessica (from of course the Tess days) and starts to like Natalie (while she's still all in everyone's business). As for Natalie, for once, I wasn't totally annoyed with her today. She was truly being a friend to Miles and not demanding to know the deals of the Tommy situation.

• Members

I love the fact that we are seeing so much of Nora lately. So far she's on 15/19 shows. I think that's more time in one month than the last year or so. And it's ABOUT TIME! I just hope this trend continues and we will see more of her each month from now on.

• Members

I agree, it is nice to see so much more of Nora this month.

In the previous three months , she has been in 14 episodes (4 in May and 5 each in June and July)....so far this month she has been in 14/19 episodes for a total of 74%, with only 4 episodes left in the month.

• Members

It was interesting how so far Marcie hasn't seemed to notice that everyone else is acting like it's a righteous arrest. Of course, no one except Michael seemed to be objecting when it seemed like Marcie might be arrested.

• Members

On one hand, I find that to be unbelievable on her part as a mystery writer. How come she didn't question how Michael and Rex weren't reacting like her? On the other hand, Marcie's been preoccupied with a lot of things as a wife and mother... so her not picking up the clues, is not that unreasonable.

• Members

I tuned in Friday and LOVED it. However i was totally let down by today! Instead of letting it come out slowly tyhey should BLOW the Tommy stuff wide open and let the fall out happen. I also don't like how LOUD Marcie is. It dosen't make me feel sorry for what is about to happen to her.

Archived