OLTL Discussion: Week of August 27th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm not sure which episode I had overlooked, but I have corrected my accounts.

Each day during the episode I write down everyone in it, and after it is over I add the totals to the monthly totals on my marker board. So I'm unsure which episode I left out that Nora was in, but for some reason I forgot to add an episode of her's to the board one day.

But problem solved...I have added it, and she now has 16/20 episodes for the month to date with 3 left to go.

Thanks again for bringing it to my attention. ;)

• Members

No problem Scotty! ;)

I usually keep track of how many days that Nora is on. LOL! Hope this trend continues with Nora having so much airtime. I think this will be the first time in ages that Nora will probably be in the top 10 for airtime during the month of August.

• Members

It would be great if this trend could continue....right now Nora is tied with Natalie and Blair for second place. You know who is in the lead (as usual) with 17.

Todd and Miles each have 15, and Dorian, Michael, and Rex have 14. And Marcie has 13.

Those of some of the highlights for August with 20/23 episodes aired so far.

• Members

Today was another great example of why Nora was sorely missed as DA. She was better than ever before today discussing Lindsay's situation with John. And making it clear to him that she doesn't want anyone thinking that she would setup Lindsay because of their past history. It's really enjoyable when the show does follow history with the characters IMO.

• Members

I'm glad Nora pointed out the holes in the case againist Lindsay. I like the fact Nora made sure Johns knows if there are holes that people just might feel Nora set up Lindsday due to their past. When it comes to the law Nora leaves her personal life out of it and does her job. Nora's being objective in the matter, but IMO Bo isn't because he feels for Lindsay. It's funny that Bo is willing to do something to help lindsay but wouldn't even try to help Marty.

Forgot to add Bo saying since Lindsay has changed there is no way she could have committed such a senseless crime is going to comeback to bite him.

• Members

I'm a little behind in my viewing but are they really making Lindsey the killer? Because that bites...I mean, I don't even remember her sharing scenes with Spencer! Plus, that would make her a double murderer, since she killed Sam. Why couldn't they have just made it be Paige, which would have made infinitely more sense, plus they were writing her off anyway and this could have been over already. Seriously, any steam the Truman murder story had was lost several months and suspects ago. <_<

• Members

It's not THERE yet, but there is obviously some effort to put it there. (lol! 3 there's in one sentence!)

Lindsay has been mesmerising; John just looks like the unlikeable, hypocritical piece of [!@#$%^&*] he is and has always been.

The best part is that things appear to be moving forward. There is some kind of light at the end of the tunnel, even if that light flickers a bit here and there.

Time to turn the flickering candle into a high beam.

• Members

^^Yeah, John's hypocrisy about Tommy was bothering me when he first confronted Michael about it and spouted on about the law and what's right. I kept thinking, wait a minute. He covered for Natalie when she tampered with evidence in Spencer's murder. He tried to actively and repeatedly stifle Marty from confessing when she believed she killed Spencer. Yet his own brother had to beg him for the same kind of consideration? I repeat, his own brother had to beg him and he still acted like he couldn't spill the beans fast enough. I guess he protects only women he wants to sleep with. <_< You know, I neither particularly liked nor hated John before that but I just found him so cold towards a brother he claims to love and who was so desperate.

So, Truman's murder is not 100% solved and closed yet? Sigh. :rolleyes:

Archived