Y&R Discussion: Week of August 27th

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It occurs to me that, in a weird sort of way, Daniel has become Phyllis and Phyllis has become...okay, I'm not sure what the hell she is right now. Other than our Madonna. (Not the singer.)

I'm actually wondering where Amber is, though. How'd that happen?

• Members

Only highlight of the show I like today was Noah snubbing Nikki..."I read about what you said about Phyllis" and how Nikki tried to advise that Sharon is to teach Noah that when people do bad things that he is to be told how wrong it is...loved when Jack said, "I'll remember to tell him that the next time he runs across you on the internet kissing someone other than your husband."

Also liked Noah sticking it to Brad...I can't stand that fool. After those two highlights, I stopped having interest again

• Members

Please don't use this word for Syphillis: Either call her DumbDamsel or Primadonna. My heart can't bear a queen of comparision (not to mention the religious connotation)... :o

As I'm sick at home I dared a peek into Y&R. Two episodes both with Brad/Geogre/whatsoever or Michelle STafford cleaning her front porch - needless to say it took me about 10 seconds for BOTH episodes. This show is still uncredibly horrendous. <_<

Archived