The Tennis Thread

18 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Querrey is a boob.😂😂  

Stefano got a warning for taking too long and a few seconds later warning for coaching. Lyndsay Davenport was commenting on the match and says Tsitsipas is coaching Stefanos....once she said that...warning coaching Tsitsipas...lol

Looks like Stef is mounting a Rublev-style comeback (or Munar is flopping, which wouldn’t be surprising?).

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Looks like Stef is mounting a Rublev-style comeback (or Munar is flopping, which wouldn’t be surprising?).

Don't know....watching Shapo...I see Grigor has also gotten off to a crummy start. There's a lot of good matches on...

😂😂😂 all this screaming....😂😂😂

Walkovers bother me.  I think Ahn should play Pironkova and it should be a new rule that when your opponent withdraws, the person he/she beat in previous round gets to step in.  

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Is she still sniffing her mother's cancer meds?

😂

Meanwhile, I can’t with Kei. Even Michael Chang said that he loses focus during matches, which results in these long battles against lesser opponents which leaves his frail body with nothing in the tank when he goes up against the stronger top guys. Not saying Travaglia’s not a worthy player on clay, but it feels like more of the same.

I suppose I should be less hard on him since he was off for a year with injury...

Moot point: Travaglia won.

Edited by Faulkner

What's up with this Trevisan?😂  Ah.....AH......AHH!!l.....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! On every point...😂

Sasha and Herbert getting into it....great drama.....😂

Now she is screaming after every point....AHA.....A HA...😂

5 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

That had to be a tough loss for Coco but at 16, she's learning to stay in matches and fight.  Eventually, she will play smarter not harder.

She’s already very developed for her age, but her upside is so high. 

That bottom quarter is cray.

Ostapenko apparently redlined over Pliskova. It would be hilarious if she won the whole thing again after not winning a single match at RG since lifting the trophy...

17 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Ostapenko apparently redlined over Pliskova. It would be hilarious if she won the whole thing again after not winning a single match at RG since lifting the trophy...

TC didn't bother to showcase the match.

Her game is the same from a few years ago. She hasn't improved one bit. She thinks it's all mental. Sorry but no her serve still stinks and so does the rest of her game. She should've never won that major.