Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I caught the first set and it was tight but wasn't able to see the second set. I am just glad Thiem did well and got to the semis and took out horrible Trumpster Jack Sock and his groupies....Mike Bryan and John Isner. John Isner screaming and yelling and standing up after Jack won a point was so annoying to watch. Thank goodness Thiem shut him down and now Jack ranks #105....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think Khachanov has a chance to win it all. I haven't been impressed with Roger or Joker during this tournament run. 

That was horrible. I use to be a Mugu fan but I am quickly disliking her a lot.

• Members

A lot of people were grateful to Thiem for taking out Jack.  Last year when Sock won, I didn't really care one way or the other but he shouldn't be able to flop his way to the SFs when he did bupkis in singles this year.

It's cool to see Khachanov emerge, and it would be equally cool to see him emerge with the trophy tomorrow. 

• Members

I've been lukewarm on Garbiñe for quite some time now but I was most annoyed at how muted the criticism has been toward her tantrums. 

Even though I hate on court coaching (and not-so-secretly hope this incident plays against it), Muguruza handled herself terribly in that situation.  She and Sumyk seem to have this weird, almost unseemly co-dependent relationship.  It seems to cross over the line of a player chirping at her coach.  

• Members

I saw very little of the semifinal.  You mean there was another incident??!  I haven't heard of anything today. What happened?

Muguruza seems to be a very domineering personality and when anyone tries to even the power dynamic with her, she pitches a fit.  She should try to go coachless for awhile.  If she keeps this up, she may have little choice.

• Members

Yeah, they didn't show it (I guess because of Mugu's tantrum the other day) but the Commie explained it word for word.  

Mugu calls Sam down and as he tries to talk to her, she continues to whine about Wang hurting her and she (Mugu) doesn't know what to do.  Sam asked her to calm down as he tried to COACH.  He told her he can't talk to her while she's like that and mad.  She continued and he walked away.  Then she was bageled in the 2nd set. 

• Members

You know what? I think I clicked on just after that on court coaching incident that you just described @ChitHappens because I heard vague conversation about on court coaching, etc. but the volume was turned down so low that I guess I didn't really pick up the details, but I found it interesting that the commentator was talking about OCC even though play had already resumed in the match.

Hmm.

Instead, I heard some tennis journos b*tching about Wang not officially qualifying for Zhuhai, yet getting into the tournament as an alternate LL type, etc.

I just kinda laughed and shrugged it off because I was kind of low-key gleeful that Muguruza got bageled.

• Members

Lawd...now I am reminded today of why I hate Novak .....him shouting at Roger fans after his win...Bad Taste....he needs to get over it....someone send him a memo...he will NEVER be as loved as Roger.....grow some balls Novak..move on....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I hope he loses tomorrow...hate loathe him.....sucks....lawd...he needs to give it a rest....social media posts say most hate him too...LOL

I loved it when he was drowning his sorrows in some [!@#$%^&*] mess he was doing....LOL....Gawd the ending was horrific.