Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thiem has a dreadful draw in Canada. First round bye followed by Tsitsipas and if gets past that Novak and then Sasha.....good thing he only has 45 points to defend from last year. He has never done well in Canada. He always does much better in Cincy the following week. The rankings race should get very interesting with Grigor. Sasha and Anderson having to defend a lots of points in the next few weeks. 

Too bad Andy pulled out of the QFs match...wanted to see him play against Alex. Still glad to see Alex in the Semis along with Tsitsipas. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

San Jose is officially off my list.  Too many endless points on that slow hardcourt and it's breaking and exhausting veteran players' bodies.  Make the f*cking hardcourts faster, tennis!  All your ticket-selling players are losing and withdrawing from tournaments!  Australia last year had actual fast hardcourts, why are all the hardcourts so slow???

Serena and Rafa, I heard, have messy tournament draws in Canada. I'm hoping for better times and results for some of my faves. 

WTA is failing their viewers on broadcast.  

I heard BeIN and a few of the cable operators couldn't come to some type of agreement on showing WTA matches so WTA tennis has been dropped?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know what's going on with cable these days. Before I cut the cord, I remember the endless disputes between various channels and the cable companies.  Sounds like more of the same.

Didn't realize that Serena (among others) has withdrawn from the Rogers Cup.