The Tennis Thread

• Members

Fabio is very sexy but those oncourt antics are a big turnoff.  

He's probably charming as can be offcourt but he seems to be a big flirt. Hopefully he's faithful to Flavia, who seems like a genuinely nice person, unlike Vinci and Errani, both of whom I never could stand.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The notable Italian men (aside from Lorenzi) are pretty much all great-looking. Berrettini is a looker and is starting to build in confidence. Maybe he’ll find the consistency that Fognini lacked? The jury is out. Cecchinato is 10th in the race to London currently, which is insane.

The women? Hmmm. Flavia’s cute and does seem nice. Good riddance to Roberta Vinci. Schiavone seemed ok, but her grunt is up there with the most annoying in tennis. Errani is only notable for the “Why you say ‘Vamos’? Say ‘Allez’!” comment to Cornet. Giorgi is, like Jon Wertheim says, “See ball, hit ball,” which can be enough to beat great players if she’s having a good day. But none of them are really rootable.

• Members

Who were the Swedish players you thought were hot? Borg (both then and now) is the gold standard, I know. Enqvist was pretty attractive. I guess Edberg might have looked better without the dumb hair. But can’t think of anyone else of note. Soderling? Sheesh.

• Members

You know me too well Chit.

Please register in order to view this content

The Erica Kane/Barbara Ryan came out of me in college when I wanted a guy that had a significant other.

I'm sure if by some miracle I met Thiem...we'd be good friends. NY is my only hope of every meeting him. 

Love Grigor's workouts...they're so shirtless....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Lawd Vasek Pospisil took off his shirt and shorts on court to change....thought I imagined him taking his shorts off...but the feed quickly went to "We"ll be right back message"...and just now he did it again....he was wearing black undies...lawd...mmmmmmmm.....heehee

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds