Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, she lost 2nd round which was her first match.

I didn't see anything wrong with her in Miami and Traci Austin also said she was surprised she retired so early.  Madison is a hot mess and a total disappointment. If I were Davenport I'd drop her and just concentrate on her TV duties. Keys needs to learn a lot from Osaka.

• Members

I had a feeling Novak would lose. He, like Serena, has a lot of work to do to get back to where he was, and I think Serena may be further along sadly.

Goffin really struggled today coming back from the eye injury. Wow. That’s a shocking scoreline against Sousa. 

Kasatkina also out.

• Members

He only won one game. He didn't hold serve once. The announcers said he had trouble seeing the ball and kept squinting.

Wow, that was fast. She didn't win a round. She's got points to defend in the first clay tournament coming up. She won it last year.

• Members

Monica Puig came back from getting bageled in the first set to beating Caroline Wozniacki in three sets.

Does she have another Rio-like run in her? She faces Sakkari next (who can be tough) and the winner of Collins/Vekic in Venus’s quarter of the draw.

• Members

TC was just talking about it. It is ridiculous and Puig thanked the crowd for the support. She had to have heard what was being said too. Shame on Puig. She only does well when the crowd is 100% for her. Thus the Olympic gold...she sucks pretty much most of the rest of the time.

Even in the match with Tiafoe and Edmund the fans are yelling its time to break right before Edmund serves...such low class fans in Miami.