Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Muguruza had a complete meltdown in that final game. I suppose she only peaks against Williams sisters in championship matches. Still, after the disastrous last couple of seasons, this is a HUGE step up for her.

LOL at Bencic now Top 5. She’s defending a Dubai title, so we’ll see how the spring goes. Pliskova and Svitolina must be seething to see all these newcomers lifting Grand Slam trophies while they toil away year after year.

• Administrator

The Djoker!!  Inching closer to Nadal and Federer.  None of these young players are super-quality.  3 old guys are still kicking their ass.  It's going to be a very long time before we see another golden era in Men's tennis once the big 3 retire. 

• Members

Didn't expect Thiem to be in the finals. I was hoping he'd do well. He did look crushed after loss even more so than last year French final. He had a much harder draw than Novak. I was surprised at the fan support he received over Joker. Joker wasn't pleased as fans were pulling for Thiem. Again Joker whined and complained and yelled at the fans. Joker is a 32 year old baby who'll never get the love Rafael nor Roger get and that's what he wants the most. Only ones pulling for hum were the Serbians at the stadium. The luke warm reception after his win was telling. The best part was earlier in the week on ESPN where the men were covering Joker's match and Joker did his famous heart love to the crowd to which Cliff Drysdale called it a bunch of bull and garbage and pure silence from Brad Gilbert and Co...…..lol. Finally someone in the tennis media called it as it is.

There will still be haters for Thiem but at least he's got more class than others.

And I got very little sleep..lol but it was worth it. 

The ATP Cup is a joke. Those points affected the seedings in Australia and caused Thiem to face Rafa in the QF instead of semis. It was ridiculous to give points to a team event. 

You can have Sascha..lol. I use to be a fan but his attitude has made me a non fan. And its getting close with Tsitsipas too. He acted like a damn fool at the atp cup.

It didn't happen in Australia but I think Thiem will be #3 before Indian Wells starts. His got points to defend and I wonder if he will play in Dubai.

https://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking

Edited by Soapsuds