AMC: Thursday: August 23, 2007

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So when Kendell gets divorced from Zach should she go shopping for a new husband/father for Ian. :P:lol:;)

Woah lovin' Alexa's flashback to the 70's Farrah Fawcett hair style. I am really hating Jacob's hair. He needs to get it cut it's not cute. :lol: I don't know who is lighting them today but they both look really good (save Jacob's hair) I think they both look great.

Alexa and Jacob's chemistry was bouncing off the walls in their scenes together.

• Members

Line of the century:

Greenlee to Annie: I'll drive you home. Safely. I promise.

I totally loved that final scene when Ryan walked in and saw Annie on the couch and Greenlee with the tea.

LOL. Sabine was great today, and it was another solid episode of AMC. This story really is very strong.

• Administrator

I think Amanda Beall gets blamed way too much. I think when people see her name in the credits, they actually look for "bad" material so they can blast her.

Maybe people should try closing their eyes when the writers credits appear (after B&E's names appear) until the opening. Then at the end of the episode, try to guess who wrote it. That way it'll be a fair assessment. LOL

• Members

Sure. Allow me to explain. Bealle wrote one good episode, 9/11 2006 and it was only So Great because the show was oh so awful every other day. Anyway, you can always smell a Bealle episode because it will no doubt contain ill-placed pop culture references, poor pacing and characters perpetually speaking as though they are evil cheerleaders in bad teen movies with the word bitch frequntly thrown in. In short, very little substance.

Archived