ATWT: Monday August 20 Discussion

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good grief, are we sure Noah isn't some long-lost Snyder? He and Jack are like emotionally constipated twins. Noah is kissing Luke to "mess with his head", and Jack is telling Katie he loves her, five seconds after pleading "baby, baby, Carly...don't leave me." Jack's ready to kill Silas for hurting JJ and Carly, and I've got to watch him turn around and talk to Fluffy? GMAB.

Ugh...more, more, more Katie. FLUCKING go AWAY, bitch!

The direction is killing this show. Carly's unconscious after going under for five seconds, in a one-foot deep sand pit Jack can go half way into to drag her out of???? HUH??? Geez....have her go under, cut to commercial, come back to JJ screaming his head off, and Jack running towards him. How complicated is that to do? At least try and make it seem like some time has passed.

But you got to hand it to Maura, she still looks gorgeous, even covered in goop and sand. :D

I don't get Cheri's "revenge". I would have thought she'd charge to see clips of Dusty/Ali sex on the 'net.

Eh, the Gwillen/Sofie/Cole stuff was okay. Let me guess...we'll have a lot more scenes of Gwen interacting with her brother, than we'll have of Gwen talking to her sister, Carly. (Y'know, especially now that Carly's other sister is awake.)

So, Aaron thought Dusty was paying Ali for sex? Strange.

LOL...I suppose there's some allegorical meaning to Vienna's being able to replace Fluffy's band to "like new" and Jack "replacing" Carly with the "Carly-lite" version...aka, Fluffy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Cole comes off a cold hearted person. Who the heck wants to see that on screen? Not me. And Sophie can she be anymore boring to watch. I use to like Vienna but not anymore. Too much Katie pimping for my tastes. She can go back to where she came from and look for Simon in la la land. I am also tired of Jack going back and forth between Katie and Carly. It is the same lazy writing that appears in the Meg/Craig never ending story.

• Members

Sophie knows that Cole is like that, she's too weak minded to have the sense to do anything about it; for instance, walk away from him; which means we get to see Aaron whisking her eventually to her 'safety'.

Cole, to me is just a bitter little boy that most likely has been following all things Gwen for a little while and has all this envy that he can't get to the place where she is in terms of music.

Don't get me started on Jack's stupid self....Okay, lets rewind. Jack, despite knowing that his son is in danger insists on getting Flufferwuss to accept his marriage proposal; while he's supposed to be undercover, he's all on the phone telling the wench how much he loves her; all the while he's supposed to be gathering clues to get to his son. Now that they are safe and sound and out of danger, rather than being with JJ, talking to him, he rather get all sappy and pathetic on the telephone, reassuring Katie's constant whiny butt how much he loves her; shortly after saying truly sincere words to Carly....

I can't wait till all things Kack are done and over with.

Finally, I can't wait for when Noah to tell his father to officially take a hike. Seriously, that man grated on my nerves just belittling Noah left and right, just because he wants him to fulfill his own personal happiness of what a son 'should' be in his eyes.

Archived