Y&R Spoilers Summer/Brad/Jack/Phyllis

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've been throwing little hints about a paternity switch out there for along time, so the viewers have been suspecting it from the start. I'll be disappointed if it happens, especially if the quad switches back to Sharon/Nick and Jack/Phyllis. They were boring to me and Sharon/Nick were totally played out after 10 long years of cheating and getting back together. I'd much rather see Sharon actually in love with her husband for once.

• Members

What switch? Nick was the only one who saw the results and he ran away with them, probably because they said Jack was the father. Phyllis and Jack were planning to have another test done when Nick returned and said it wasn't necessary because he was the father. Now that Nick has no memory everyone will assume the test was switched. It would be so funny if Nick and Sharon got back together only to have Nick remember that he wanted Phyllis so much that he ruined his own marriage and pretended another mans baby was his just to have her.

• Members

Thanks for that bit of news...it makes me a whole lot more comfortable regarding Phick.

If Summer turns out to be Jack they'll be hell to pay. Its just wrong on so many levels. Nick would NEVER do something like that....

On the other hand IF (and thats a very BIG if) Nick did lie about Summer's paternity I'd find it both shocking and hilarious that he was so desperate to lose Sharon and that he was so in love with Phyliss that he claimed to be the father of her baby!

• Members

Oh I'm not saying you said that Nick did it. It just that from my POV it seems like the common rumor going around you know? That the reason he left was because he wanted to switch the results and he did just that.

But you're 100% right....someone else could have done it as well. Who though? Now that you've brought it to my mind I'm starting to think maybe its VICTOR!? Jesus this would be the PERFECT way to get revenge on Jack. Raising his child as a NEWMAN! And then having him hate Jack?

Crazy I know but still....

Archived