Y&R Spoilers Summer/Brad/Jack/Phyllis

• Members

Well, it looks like LML might be doing what she kept ducking and dodging about in terms of Summer Newman

Jana spills the beans to someone about Brad

Colleen rips Brad a new one on his actions

Kay instructs Michael to write up a new will, leaving Jill out of it

Jill has some questions for Jack about Ji Min

While Neil, Brad, Nikki and Lily trashes Phyllis to the judge; Nick, Daniel and an unlikely person speak up for her

Jana's surgery takes a turn for the worst

Summer become ill right at the time the fate of Phyllis comes about

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darn right, she should go there.

That baby should have been Jack's! I have loved Michelle Stafford's Phyllis forever, but...I hated her sl w/Nick. It made me hate her actions so much and tainted their story together. Now with Jack, Phyllis is the best person she can be, imo. And Jack has never let go of his love for Phyllis.

If LML does this sl, I might forgive her for a lot of the messes she has created, given she KILLS this brother/sister crap I see rolling down the road toward me. That turns my stomach. Besides I see Devon as this sneaky, snarky little turd. Lily needs to be on her own and concentrate on her education for now and get over Daniel. She doesn't need her adopted brother lusting after her.

• Members

I know that they have been hinting at this for the LONGEST time; especially in SOD/SOW magazine. Hopefully this really does happen. I know a lot of us have been saying that they would make Jack the father of Summer; and I know a lot of folks said there was no way that would ever happen... Now we get to see what's going to truly happen once they have Summer take ill.

• Members

It's about damn time. Hopefully, this will break up Jack and Sharon along with Nicholas and Phyllis. These two couples are two of the most contrived couples in daytime right now. Nick and Phyllis were hot when it was lustful and wrong. Once they were allowed to be together, I was no longer interested. They should have never actually put these two together in marriage.

• Members

Let me see if I got this, LML:

Undoing Jill-is-Kay's-daughter is gimmicky, but...

Three lookalikes (one of them, an evil twin)?

A murderer (Jana) with a possible brain tumor?

A back-from-the-dead-but-w/-selective-amnesia story?

And now, THIS (though, I admit, it's mostly speculation at this point)?

All this is not gimmicky?

Okay, just checking.

• Members

AMEN!

I'm still saying that by the end of the year Syphyllis is hopping in the sack with Georgie Porgie/Brad/Mr. Kaplan/whatever his name is... :lol:

Overall, this sounds as sh*tty as I expected it to be. :rolleyes: To whom is Kay leaving all her money now? CANE or Amber??? <_<

Esther would make too much sense for LML. LOL!

• Members

Summer got sick on today's CND show. She developed a high fever. It looks like something big will fall soon because the scenes of her sick with Phyllis and Nick at the tack house were intermingled with Jack and Sharon were all happy with Jack giving her a present of a honeymoon in Paris. Sharon also had flashbacks of the bank vault.

Archived