B&B: Shocking Brooke Spoilers

• Members

OMG: Brooke is indeed raped by that slimeball Andy. :angry:

Bridget finds her mother the next morning. When Brooke immediately flinches after her daughter touches her, Bridget realises something is wrong. Then, Brooke breaks down, and tells Bridget what happened. Her shocked daughter finds her mother is covered black and blue in bruises. Bridget urges Brooke to go to the hospital, but a trumatised Brooke says no.

Ridge and Nick react in different ways: Ridge wants to return the kids to their mother, an angry Nick feels guilty for not protecting his ex-wife.

Ashley Jones says: "The Brooke we all know has gone forever, she'll never be the same again!"

Do I smell an Emmy for KKL? Much as I deplore the depiction of violence against women on a soap, KKL will be sensational.

Wednesday's Brooke/Bridget episode: you'll need your tissues.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also read that Ridge finds out about the rape but Andy is electrocuted before he can spill the beans on Stephanie and she begins to cover her tracks. Apparently Stephanie and Katie face off pretty immediately when she returns to LA. I can't wait to see Heather Tom and Susan Flannery tearing chunks out of each other.

• Members

Monday's episode: shocking! And you won't believe how Brooke fights back! This is said to be the best work KKL has ever done.

Also, at the end of the episode: A PSA from Katherine Kelly Lang will air.

• Members

RIGHT!!!! I cannot wait for these scenes, I only hope they are as fierce as I know that they *COULD/CAN* be!! SF is be far a daytime staple in terms of veteran actresses/characters, same with Heather Tom as compared to a veteran of the younger generation!! And if HT gets the opportunity to slap Stephanie!!!! She's the luckiest soap gal around: slapping Victor, Nikki and perhaps Stephanie Forrester!

Archived