Who do you want to replace Jean Passanante as HW of ATWT?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't remember who was writing at the time, but I'd nominate whoever steered the ship from 1993 to 1996 after Doug Marland died. I assume that's a Demorest here and a Culliton there. Someone who held the position and had success. Was Lorraine Broderick around for the David Stenbeck story? That tale had it's moments, but after a while it got pretty stale. Anybody could look at baby Hope and tell she wasn't a Snyder! :lol:

• Members

Megan's flopped on 4 different soaps, that should send anyone a message who wants to hire her ass.

I've always thought that Karen Harris' talents were wasted as a script writer for GH. I think if one of the P&G soaps stole her away from GH and gave her a HW position, she could do wonders for those shows.

• Members

To be honest with you I couldnt tell you. I would probably say WOAK. The tv station Kim owns. Which btw has her kitchen in it. :rolleyes: The sets of ATWT are so bad as of late. I hate the shopping mall set....they dont need that. Instead they should bring back the Hughes house. I am so sick of seeing that set.

I am all for an overhaul. I was going to ask someone to change the title to who should be the new executive producer too. Goutman needs to go too. Toups, any word if Goutman's job is safe??

I kind of agree. The last newbie was Hogan. He only had one good year. The rest werent so great. His work at Days is better than Jerk but still sucks.

NO TO MEGAN....I DONT WANT HER ANYWHERE NEAR ATWT......PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......NO!

Archived