ATWT: Monday August 13 Discussion

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, today is the kind of show I admire. Other than the INSIPID Katie/Brad stuff, and even that just proved that Katie's a little ho-bag who will soon be "winning" Brad's shorts off him, I thought it was interesting.

Naturally, the Carjack stuff was good...Holy Marshmellow Roasts, Batman...that was one heck of a fire. Obviously Maura's been working out, because she was dragging Mikey around pretty good there. I like that Silas finally brought up Jack's shooting Les, it makes his determination to "raise" JJ make a little more sense. I couldn't help but giggle as Jack tried to get Carly to "promise" him not to go off looking for JJ. At least she didn't lie... :D Go Carly! The only thing I disliked was once again the "night" is too dark to see a damned thing.

Katie=Ho. Apparently Emma's kitchen is the spot for almost-kissin' someone you have no interest in. Brad is apparently a lightweight, if 3/4 of a bottle of wine gets him drunk off his ass.

I liked the Gwen/Will/Iris scenes. I'd much rather have Gwen battling Iris than lispy whackjobs. However, I'd love to see Carly and Iris go at it...over BBB or not. I think Carly deserves to smackdown that bitch.

I even liked Aaron/Sophie/Cole. Aaron's sweet with this new girl. I don't have a lot of problem with Cole, he seems to be there to stir things up.

• Members

OH...I forgot to mention one thing....KATIE needs to STFU!!! (yea, I know, I've already said it a million times...) She just can't help but take one more opportunity to snark about Carly (something about how Jack was probably too busy to call because he was "dealing with" Carly, since everything she does backfires.)

Bitch, please!!

Archived