AMC Casting Scoop

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GREAT NEWS! I thought she was a dynamite actress - at least a really strong, independent exterior....even though she had some Ethan/Zach issues.

Obviously Zach wouldn't have slept with her - that'd just be ridiculous. I'm hoping for maybe a Josh/Greenlee/Hannah triangle or something.

Anyway - great news!

• Members

I don't think Zach gave into Hannah's insane demand. With all of Zach's father/son issues, yeah I don't think it happened. AMC wouldn't be rocking for me if they did go against Zach's character. Plus, this may be a 1 day flashback type of thing...clear up the did he/didn't he question

• Members

If Hannah is having Zach's baby this will be B&Es jump the shark moment. This may be an alright story many months from now. But it's just too soon and would only serve to make Zach the badguy. I can see it now Greens&Kendall being best buds and Zach being the scum of the earth. If true this is a total Mactavish type move!

• Members

I wonder if originally it was planned for Zack to have slept with Hannah, but the new writers changed it? When she left, I pretty much assumed Zach had given into her and told her never to come back to PV. I guess I figured she'd come back in a few years when one of Zach's kids needed bone marrow or something like that. If she's coming back now, I don't think she's pregnant.

• Members

Hmmm I thought you quit watching AMC? LOL that's why I probably find it so hard to take anything you post in regards to the show seriously.

Revenge for what? Seriously what should she get revenge for? For abandoning her son for 3 long years, after Alex Sr. was believed to be dead? Oh yeah Go Hannah *sarcasm* :rolleyes:

• Members

Colin's contract is up in September. So perhaps this has nothing to do with Zach at all, but Hannah comes to tell the fetus she's carrying his fetus. Maybe they'll ride off into the sunset, or share a room at the nearest nut house, which ever.

Archived