AMC Casting Scoop

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? Colin's contract is up so soon? He's only be on the show for one year. He only signed a year long contract? If that's true then just wow. I thought Colin's Josh would be around for atleast 3 years.

The most dramatic conclusion to this story would be if Zach slept with Hannah and betrayed Kendell. That makes more soapy sense. More drama for Zendell, Hannah and Baby Zannah, Spike and Ian. More drama for all characters involved. It wouldn't be soapy if Zach didn't sleep with Hannah.

• Members

When he took over the part from SK in 2005 he signed a two year deal. Which puts his contract up in September 2007. Next month. LOL It's very possible that once they made him the fetus they signed him for longer, but at the time he took the part he picked up the same status that SK had been given. Two years. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next month or so.

• Members

It will be very interesting to see what they do when he's contract comes up.

There may be even more people leaving this fall then I thought. Colin seems happy at AMC thou. During his interviews at "Fun In The Sun" he says that he is happy playing Josh and is happy working with the people he is works with. He seems very interested in the material they are giving him. I wonder if B & E would write him off. Especially if they choose to go with Aiden/Greenlee instead of Greens and Josh. :huh:

I think Hannah is for Zach thou. JMO.

• Members

I think it's probably likely that he resigned or signed on for more time when he was revealed to be the fetus, but at the same time I wonder if not. It's not tat I don't think Colin woul resign, I still wonder if AMC wants the fetus gone in someway. We'll have to see. I'm to the point where I want them to write for Josh and deal with what they did. Letting him go now, or backburning him would be worse then him being front and center, IMO.

• Members

AmcZendallfan I still say zach slept with hannah. An I can totally see greens using this to get back into kendall's good graces as well as josh's. I thnk josh will think the kid is his and greens will find out its zach if she is even pregnant. So yes it will be a good storyline on down the road.

• Members

You don't think amc would recast this character if colin left I think they would, he's a kane therefore he is a big part of the show whether we like it or not. :lol: Now if binks was still on the show, his character might be a little more expendable, but as it is kendall needs a sibling and greens isn't exactly on her good side right now.

• Members

^ I don't think Colin would go. LOL He's smarter then that. He's got the role of his life. Now does AMC want to keep him? I think so. But a part of me does wonder because of his decreased airtime, and the fact that no love story seems to stick for him. Jeff is gone too.

• Members

Since the Fetus has been removed from Babe's behind I've begun liking him a bit more, that said his air-time is on a decrease and it seems they suddenly out of the blue decided to go with Aidan and Greenlee. Maybe that's just for storyline purposes to stall Greenlee and Josh because of the storyline, or maybe the show wants to do a "Trey" with the Fetus?

ETA: On the topic of Hannah. This is pure assumption: If she is back for more than a couple of episodes, I see revenge in the cards (working with Adam) or possibly a baby kidnapping (which would mark AMC's 50th baby story in the past 4 years, lol) - Ian. Maybe both.

• Members

It's not good. That's all I can tell.

All of Josh's love interests are gone.

Danielle is off the show, Babe doesn't even seem to remotely look at him as a sexual/romantic being (I won't even begin to explain the many consistiency errors with that), Hannah is all about Zach's sperm and Greens is now seemingly being paired with Aiden.

Decreased airtime, no real story, no real family interaction either. I haven't seen him once talk directly to Kendell... It just seems like Josh is completely out of the loop storywise.

• Members

I am sort of starting to see the writing on the wall too... if Colin's deal is up in September... I can totally see the show dumping him.

Kelli Giddish was the first and apparently 3 more are to go by the end of the year, and that means write outs, not actors wanting to leave.

• Members

Based on yesterday's show. Adam was talking to someone on the phone in his effort to bring down Zack. I think he was talking to Hannah. I think Adam and Hannah are plotting to take over Cambias. My theory is that Zack DIDN'T sleep with Hannah and now she want's revenge for Ethan's death. Adam and Hannah? Maybe a new couple?? :D

Archived