Heather Tom joins...

• Members

Can't say this is going to make me tune back in, it has been a great few months without B&B, sad thing is I don't think she would make me watch Y&R either, I love Heather but these shows are just not worth it anymore. Everytime I tune in for 3 minutes of Y&R it looks like newbie town. I stood up for LML for a long time until I just could not take the newbies anymore, that and when she brought Alden's boredom back to the show, another reason not to watch B&B Kay Alden helping to write it, that can't be good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Winterguy, B&B has been amazing (not counting Constantine) so you're missing out on some great soap! Especially Brooke losing her kids. This is classic soap!

I didn't really think the show needed Katie Logan, but with Heather Tom I will 100% take it! This could cement the Logan's as a real family again. Originally Katie was a DISASTER, but I know Heather Tom will save the role. I wonder if she will be blonde or a brunette like at the Emmys? All of the Logan's (sans Brooke) were brunettes, but they seem to be changing that now.

Wow! I'm totally on the B&B love train. The show has been on a positive streak since last year and it hasn't been this good in YEARS. Hiring all of those talented Y&R writers with talent like Eileen Davidson, Lesli Kay, Heather Tom, Kyle Lowder (yes even him!), etc. they are building an amazing ensemble.

Now I just hope the new Y&R writers have the power to utilize the cast better than Brad Bell does. It seems so with Katie and a new storyline for Donna and Thorne.

• Members

The thing is that Bradley can't write a story beyond Ridge, Brooke and Stephanie! I don't want my beloved Heather there and not have the storyline she deserves, which is the reason she left Y&R in the first place!!!

• Members

Dang! I was hoping Heather Tom was joining one of the shows I watch. I love Heather Tom and hated how ONE LIFE treated her. Congrats B&B fans! I still hope Kelly Cramer returns to ONE LIFE with Kevin(Dan Gauthier). I'd like either Christie Clark (ex-Carrie Brady Reed, DAYS), Kelli Giddish(soon to be ex-Di Henry, AMC), Alicia Leigh Willis(ex-Courtney Jacks, GH), or Josie Bissett(ex-Jane Mancini, MELROSE PLACE).

• Members

Good for Heather. I don't know how I feel about her playing Katie Logan if that's true. The Logan timeline seems to be messed up if this is true. Katie is the youngest Logan, but I believe Heather is a few years older than Jennifer Garies. Oh well. I guess it's something that can be looked over.

B&B is on fire lately, and with these recent backstage changes and soon-to-be changes on the screen, it's going to only get better. I hope Alden can help flesh out Bradley's stories a bit more and get us out of the Ridge and Brooke saga.

Archived