Heather Tom joins...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol, ABC does have a big budget....it all goes to GH. While AMC and OLTL are forced to make cast cuts, GH rarely does.

I don't think I'm gonna watch Heather on B&B. I'm glad she's working again and thank god it's not at Y&R. Let's hope her stint on B&B is short, DAYS could always use an actress of her caliber.

• Members

LOL! I don't think that will ever happen after Heather publicly bashed Days with that whole Mimi abortion fiasco. Plus, an actress like Heather doesn't come cheap, and we all know about Days' budgetary problems.

I wonder if Alden soon writing for B&B has anything to do with Heather coming aboard, I know the two were fond of eachother at one point.

• Members

I was crossing my fingers saying ATWT. Love Heather and miss her as Victoria on Y&R. But B&B is better and I hope Katie doesn't whine about her pimples and have a corny ass late 80's fantasy like she did on the first episode.

• Members

Jennifer Gareis has a SL coming up with Windsor Harmon(Donna seduces Thorne to get revenge on Stephanie), so I doubt she'll be fired. Maybe it's Lesley Ann Down who they might let go, because Jackie seems to have disappeared.

I agree, B&B needs more men, either the return of Deacon/Dante, or a couple of hot new hunks.

Oh well, I like Heather Tom, so I'll look forward to seeing her back on TV.

Archived