Heather Tom joins...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have mixed feelings about this. I love Heather Tom and wished she would be back on Y&R to replace the pale portrayal of Amelia Heinle. Nevertheless, Katie Logan doesn't seem right for me. Katie Sloan played her as a nice, very naive character whereas Heather Tom has this bitchy thing that made me love her as Victoria on Y&R and Kelly on OLTL. It will be a new rewriting of character and I can't say I'm pleased with this. Moreover, it will be weird to see Heather as another character than Victoria when she meets Eileen Davidson as Ashley. Don't you think?

• Members

I agree. That list doesn't follow in the footsteps of two emmy winners to play the role. I don't think it matters much. Kelly's gone and there doesn't appear to be an interest in recasting the character.

Still good news for Heather. Hope they give her a great story.

• Members

You should have doen this a long time ago.

B&B is on fire for months now and on its worst day 1000 times better than the crap LML is selling as Y&R...

As for Heather Tom BOLD new role: She definitely fits the cast and could get really interesting. However: KATIE LOGAN? I please hope not. This would be totally miscast and so unflattering for both Tom and the character. I also don't want Heather Tom anywhere near Brooke's partner swapping. We'll have to find out untill the SOD scoops arrive in full context...

• Members

Would they not be better casting Heather Tom as Kimberly Fairchild? She has a past with Thorne as well as Rick and would mean she had no blood ties to anyone (thus making the series less incestuous, and could be great should the show ever need to bring Macy back?).

• Members

Well, I think Kelli Giddish is way above 'subpar' and never really saw much of Clark or Willis, but MAN Josie Bissett could never act.

I'm surprised they didn't get Heather back as Victoria. I don't watch Y&R, but has Amelia Heinle been really accepted in the role???

• Members

Heather Tom was really wasted at OLTL so I'm sure she will be better here. This kind of ruins the whole sister thing though doesn't it? I mean Tom IS Victoria. It is silly, IMO. They should have simply replaced the current Victoria.

And what is Ashley up to anyways? I haven't caught B&B in a while, is her character flourishing?

• Members

Dan Gauthier was NEVER on B&B, or if he was, it must've been as little more than an extra. B&B would write for Dan for about 4 or 6 months, take him off contract and then his character would disappear. B&B is infamous for doing that to well known soap actors.

Kelli Giddish is a very good actress. Christie Clark, Alicia Leigh Willis & Josie Bissett all are pretty good at times, Josie especially IMHO. I do think any of them would be good as Kelly.

Vee who would you choose as Kelly Cramer?

• Members

He was. He mentioned in in an interview he did. It was his first acting job. It did sound like a small part.

Hope Heather doesn't suffer that fate. Of course if she did she could then play Kelly.

Archived