B&B Discussion: Week of July 16th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is an interesting twist and it is about DAMN time that Brooke get called out on being a bad mother.

Line of the day:

"I have four children with three different men and two of them are related! There's a word for that and it's mistakes."

(or something like that)

No Brooke honey it's called: Whore!!!

• Members

^^LOL!

Today's episode wasn't too exciting or maybe I just wasn't paying to much attention to the tape. I wish I had went ahead and recorded the second half of Passions. I really wanted to see this episode.

• Members

It's about to be 5 children with 4 different men, three of whom are related...sort of. I thought the family relationships on the Big Love (HBO show) polygamist compound were confusing! At this point Brooke's kids are going to be related in so many different ways they'll need their own family tree to keep it straight!.

• Members

Eric is Bridget and Ric's father. Deacon is Hopes father. Ridge is RJ's father. Nick is father to Brooke's baby that Taylor is carrying. Eric is Ridge's father, except not really. Ridge and Nick are brothers. So some of Brooke's children will be cousins as well as siblings. If Taylor is also considered the child's mother that makes things a little sticker, but I guess we'll see how that plays out.

• Members

Today Storm & Dorothy actually got to interact and have real dialogue. Loved it. And both of them. I hope we see a lot more of both of them.

The whole show was pretty good up until Brooke's shrieky outburst at the end. She had to know that acting like that couldn't possibly help her.

Archived