B&B Discussion: Week of July 16th

• Members

Oh Lawd! I actually kinda felt sorry for Brooke. And I wished Taylor had helped her out a little, if only because I was enjoying them being civil. But I guess everything is happening for a reason and I'm sure we got a little foreshadowing when Brooke told Taylor that she wouldn't want her to have her kids taken away from her like she did. Karma, karma!

I wonder how Taylor got home? That had to be an awwwwkward ride with Nick. LOL!

What a rip-off! A tie? Well, yeah, I guess they both sucked equally as bad. Ha ha! Was it just me or did Kyle Lowder toned down the opera voice yesterday?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Taylor but she'll see how it feels to have your child snatched away soon enough. She volunteered too much information on the stand and she knows what Brooke meant. She knows that Brooke doesn't really think of herself as a bad mother. She was just upset.

BTW I hate Stephanie.

• Members

Once again absolutely loving, B&B.

I'm so shocked that they now even bother for minor things to be explained, just like Dorothy having to fill in as her own attorney. This whole family court drama also reminded me a lot of "Judging Amy" prompting me to say a huge WTF to CBS for cancelling this great series...

Anyhow: 51051b.jpg

As Chris said, I was mildly surprised that Kyle Lowder toned down his voice and the song was nearly good. Still think Mackenzie Mauzy has the most beautiful voice (Bu lawd that skandy outfit for her song with Constie...) and should not be forced to sing with Lowder, but hey.

Thought the whole court proceedings were fantastically written. Although Taylor's witness statement was kinda one-sided. But leave it to Brooke to make things for herself in the first place. Her testimony screamed loony...

BTW: KKL was pure HAWTNESS this week - absolutely digging for her strict business look à la Martha Stewart.

51061b.jpg

KKL was looking damn fine!!!

Still have Thursday & Friday left but as I already read it's gonna be a LMAO-tie at Insomnia. Bwahaha!!!

Archived