Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/23

• Members

Monday

Nick pushes Sami into her apartment before the bomb goes off; Bo and Hope browse through more translated letters from Colleen and Santo.

Tuesday

Andre plants something in EJ's briefcase; Tony returns to Salem to confront Andre and Stefano; Jett and Chelsea discuss their near-kiss.

Wednesday

Chelsea accuses Nick of trying to embarrass her; EJ and Lucas are knocked unconscious by a myserious mist that sprays out of his suitcase.

Thursday

A gambler (Jerry Springer) offers Nick advice about life and gambling; Belle accepts Shawn's proposal.

Friday

Sami is prepped for surgery; John sets up a sting with Bo and Lexie; Chelsea turns down Nick's proposal.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Belle accepts Shawns proposal .... ugh. Well, if they wed and leave forever .... good as long as we don't have to see them holed up in bed for two months saying the same thing over and over and over again before they are gone.

Sami prepped for surgery. Gee whiz, what for. This is angsty.

I just know that Jerry Springer and Nick are going to be too good to miss.

Thanks for posting, Angie79.

• Members

In regards to Thursday, I guess we know what that Brady/Chloe rumor could be about. They could be returning for Shelle's wedding. The Shelle fans should be happy and the show could use another big event/wedding. This would mean that both of Marlena's daughters could be getting married in the same year.

Friday sounds great. Abe is due to return in August so that may be why Lexie is coming back into play as that Friday is July 27. I am so glad to see John involved again as well. The balance is getting better and, with this spoiler, everyone that should be involved is. I only wish they would die Belle/Shawn/Philip into it but whatever. It looks like Sami is going to give Stefano the stem cells so he can live. I wonder if one of the babies doesn't make it, sparking even more tension. A tragedy is supposed to befall Sami so this might be it. As for Nick/Chelsea, I am so close to rooting for Chelsea/Jett right now. Nick is getting to be a little too much IMO.

Sounds like the next two weeks are stellar. Can't wait for Jerry either.

• Members

I can't wait for the Tony and Andre/Stefano confrontation. I'm way more excited about this than I thought I would be. It's a cop-out, but its one that I can live with because this show is so damn goood right now.

I wonder if Shawn's proposal is marriage? This spoiler sounds a little tricky. It could mean marriage and they didn't want to just come out and say it. However, it could also mean a proposal for something else, like moving out into their own home or something, and the show is trying to trick us by having us jump to conclusions. I don't know what to think of that one. I want my PHELLE! :angry:

I wonder what this sting with Bo and Lexie will entitle? Could see some BOXIE action like we saw with Steve and Hope. Bo and Lexie are going undercover. I'm sorry, but I think Peter Reckell and Renee Jones would be on fire!

• Members

I don't think the stem cells thing will happen this way. I think the cliffhanger will be Sami prepped for surgery and then on Monday someone (either EJ or Lucas or both or even Nick possibly) will bust in wherever it is happening and stop it from happening.

I still think Sami will lose her marriage. Not a baby. Otherwise what is the freaking point of all this who's the daddy crap and Colleen and Santo and all the times over the past several weeks where Sami has had her little oh I'm so afraid I'm going to LOSE you Lucas crap.

Archived