DAY: bring on philip and belle!!!!

• Members

I dont post that much, but after watching the july 4th show, i have to say, i prefer belle and phillip over belle and shawn. I find shawn to be a stupid person who doesnt think at all, like he never had any type of education. and i realized that belle and phillip have much more chemistry also. When kyle played philliped, i saw zero chemisty bewteen him and martha. however jy and martha to me seem to have way better chemisty. I find brandon to be very dull and has the same face all the time. either he doesnt know how to smile or takes way to many shots of botox. i dont know how everyone else thinks, but i prefer phillip and belle.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I want the triangle awhile longer. Imagine, a triangle based on character-driven and realistic conflict. It really is surprising. Belle loves Shawn. However, Shawn has no job and has always been a bit of an impulsive hothead like his father. Then there's Phillip who she also has feelings for. He has the financial resources to give Claire a good and stable lifestyle, but he has a cruel streak and can be deceitful and possessive. Not to mention that the chemistry between both couples is really very natural. I'm enjoying this story quite a bit.

• Webmaster

The triangle is alright, but I much prefer Phillip and Belle over Shawn and Belle. I kinda want Claire to turn out to be Phillip's just because.

Heck, since all the other soaps are into incest (Gus's son and Harley's daughter on GL, or Rick and Phoebe on B&B or even Tammy and Jonathan on GL), why not just do Chelsea and Shawn?

• Members

I agree I much prefer Phillip and Belle as well. Shawn's such an arrogant jerk a lot. Shawn really needs to grow up imho. I still hold out hope that Claire is really Phillip's. She doesn't look like she could be Shawn's at all imho (Ava & Olivia White bare no resemblence to either former or current Shawn) and looks more like former and curren Phillips. Give Shawn a worth new love interest after this story plays out for a little more.

• Members

I have a huge crush on JKJ right now. This current mature and complex Philip is a far cry (but a good one!) from Philip in his teen days or even Brandt's mature but extremely dull Philip. He has oodles of chemistry with just about everyone he's in a scene with.

I definitely think the ship has sailed for Shelle..they should have been over in '99. There is nothing about the couple that screams supercouple except for the fact that they are the children of supercouples. Actually, the fact that they are makes this pairing soo forced. Character-wise, Shawn & Belle together just aren't interesting. I'm liking how they are showing the complexities of Belle & Philip's relationship and characters just by these simple but meaningful conversations. Belle has been so uptight lately and it's good that someone finally calls her out on it and tell her to live a little. I love the irony that "stable" Philip is the one giving her this advice over volatile Shawn.

• Members

I have always been a Shawn and Belle fan, but recently I am starting to enjoy Phelle alot more. Shawn has been on a downward spiral since his divorce and is looking really unappealing to me lately. It reminds me of the conversations I have with my sister when we talk about men that are worth dating. "Does he have a car? (I guess I am not sure on this one, but I thought he got a DUI) Does he have a job? (no grrrr why doesnt Shawn have a job yet??) Does he live with his parents?" Ouch!! Shawn is a father and failed :( it makes me sad because I loved Shawn, he just never grew up.

Archived