AMC:Monday

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of the better episodes of the past several.

Tad/Erica. Michael E. Knight made 13-year old Erica's antics tolerable. Maybe the show should try them, then again I like that AMC has never gone there and I almost hope they never do. Why "fix" something that's not broken at all and thus risk losing the essence? That's my thing.

Zach/Kendall. Loved their scenes once they stopped talking about Greenlee. Too much "scary" and "Green" anvils beforehand.

Adam/JR/Amanda. I like. JR/Amanda are getting better and better. They work better together when she's being minipulative (sort of in control) and he's being sincerely appreciative. I wasn't feeling them the first few days in the basement because of the drunk-driving "accident" followed by the taunting from JR, and JR just has a knack for acting like a slime-ball (not so attractive). Adam/Amanda would have hot father/daughter-in-law chemistry with all that hate, added bonus, lol.

The baby-stealing Club. I did find myself gulping during their last scene.

• Members

Terica could work. Erica is so POD and has been for so long that it wouldn't even really be anything to break with them. She's already broken. Whatever. I'm so tried of her and her [!@#$%^&*], that until she's ready to tell everyone to [!@#$%^&*] off so she can go find herself, she can continune to look like a stupid fool.

I told someone here the other day, that I'm so done with POD Erica lately, that I wouldn't even want her with David. That's saying something.

• Members

Glad to see that hasn't changed. JR's character is a waste of space. He's the reason I stopped watching AMC. It's just too much. He spits on Dixie's memory daily. He betrays both of his fathers and he is just a waste of space. His character s-u-c-k-s. Just what did his little kidnapping plot accomplish. I hope Adam destroys him. This just further more proves JR is a bastard child who just brings greif to all those around him. He's sucked the wealth out of the Chandler name. Momma must be so proud. :rolleyes:

• Members

God, I LOVE Amanda. She is just. awesome. I love how she's turning the tables on JR. Go girl! :D

Kendall praising Greenlee really got on my nerves today for some reason. I love Greens and everything, but it was like, just a week ago she hated her cuts..idk. weird. And when Babe was propping Greenlee, didn't get the diagloue there.

Tad and Erica were funny. Funny how she's faking an injury to get back with Jackson.

• Members

Tad adn Erica were good t today. I cant believe Im saying this but I liked them! I think they could make an interesting couple if AMC actually went there. I saw some fun chemistry between them and really enjoyed their scenes.

Not feeling Greenlee and Babe as friends now. It seems too all of the sudden and I preferred Greenlee as a bitch. I dont want to see her go nice

LOVED Amanda. They have finally giving her her spine back. She is much better as a villianess in training than as the good girl. This is how she should be written and Im glad she is written as more devious

Archived