Sweeps Ratings Are the Rosiest In View's History

ljacks13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, no, I agree with questioning authority -- to an extent. So don't count me out just yet! In that sense, it would be bad for me to badmouth that sort of thing since I make money by DOING just that, questioning authority.

I just disagree with that as a slogan. It suggests an absolute lack of faith in everything. IT would sound strange to change it to "Question authroity sometimes" or "Feel free to question authority" but, on the other hand, just "Question authority," while more poetic, smacks of a slippery slope to an utter lack of faith in anything. It feeds a pessimist's mindset. It's overall negative and I'd want no part in it. :(

• Members

Well I think right now you have to question authority because it is being abused in so many ways (Alberto Gonzalez firing the attorneys, Bush continuing the war in Iraq when no WMDs have been found, Republicans blocking a vote of no confidence for Gonzo, Gates not setting a new strategy for Iraq, suspending habeas corpus) and it is about making sure that you speak out and criticize in hopes the government does better for everyday people. We learn from criticism and it helps us to formulate new strategies about how to improve ourselves and the way we act and behave and look at situations in life. Right now this government hates dissent and criticism and tries to silence too many people and it is sickening. I am also sick of the Republican party in general for being true hypocrites....they go all out with an impeachment over Clinton for a blowjob and yet they do not hold Rudy Giuliani, Tom DeLay, and Newt Gingrich who all had affairs on their wives to the same standards.

Like my signature says, just give him a blowjob so we can impeach him

• Members

As much as I love the ladies, I don't see that lasting for long. People are gonna wanna see how THE VIEW goes without Rosie and once the hornets nest has settled down, they'll go back to watching THE PRICE IS RIGHT or other stuff.

Archived