Y&R Spoiler: Victoria Gets A Shock and Other Tibits

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Latham must be picking up some B Listed novels to pull the stuff she's writing.... She doesn't acknowledge any of the history of the show; and she writes based on which charcters she truly likes (The Fishers/Baldwins, and that's about IT). I think out of this whole year, she may have written a few gems that I can count on one hand...one of them being the heartbreaking scenes of John Abbott; and possibly the heartbreaking scenes for Nick...Unfortunately, Latham can't stay on track long enough to have any real good fall-outs for some of the stuff she's written. Case in point:

She glazed over ever so hurriedly the Drucilla storyline. She gave Neil a drinking problem but flunked out when it came to having past characters who knew of his addiction. She simply bypassed it all, having Sharon, who's been there at the time that Neil hit rock bottom, as well as Olivia, who got a crappy return to begin with, all overlook it.

She practically have the Newman's grieve for Nick like two days, only to have Victoria resuming her hate for Brad's bedding Sharon, and running to JT "Can't Get a Clue" Helstrom to rock the couch as if she never went through a miscarriage....she has Nikki putting all her time and energy on he campaign, as if her own son's passing was a mere distraction to her image.

I think the only person that is truly grieving Nick is Noah....

Then of course, Latham writes the Fishers as the folks that can NEVER do any wrong; and when they are near getting busted or should be busted, she hurries up and writes everyone else as being too dumb to catch a clue as to what they are doing...How long are we to sit here and wait for this woman to finalize and give us something actually good to end this stupid skin cream storyline?

• Members

Victoria impregnated by J.T's spawn..... oh dear lord.

Miscarriage #3 please.

Victoria Newman RIP because you've been dead for few years now. Like how cliched and ridiculous is for Viki to lose Brad's baby and then turn around and have J.T's.... like?

This summer is shaping up to be worse than All About Jennifer Mitchell! How I long for those Smith and Alden days right about now. I am sure next on the agenda is Cassie was never really dead..... she's cryogenically frozen some place.

ICE PRINCESS!

• Members

Everything is so predictable. You coud see it comign a mile away that Nikki and David were gonna hook up and that Nick was gonna come back with amnesia :rolleyes:. LML needs her ass whooped if she thinks people really want to waste their time watching this.

• Members

Y&R spoilers for months have read like the ABC ones and I've noticed an awful lot more spoiler leaks from Y&R than there ever was. Y&R always used to keep a lid on things pretty good. Not now, and that is very similar to the ABC shows who dish them out like nobody's business.

• Members

Yep.

I called this entire debacle from jump too.

But since Daytime has become a homogenous wasteland run by suit rockin idiots & written by incompetent hacks, Y&R will continue to be shoved into the DOOL/GH box like is currently bein done until the show's summarily ruined beyond redemption (just like both aforementioned shows).

Archived