Y&R Spoiler: Victoria Gets A Shock and Other Tibits

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Victor was building his empire before Nikki was even born. Same with Jack and Sharon. He was running Jabot before Sharon was a thought in her mother's head. Heck, Kemo is older than Sharon.

I'd rather see Victoria with JT than Brad anyday. However, I wonder if it's not going to be Victoria and Adrian before the year is over.

• Members

Okay, fine.. timelines are screwed up... but still, JT is equally annoying as Brad... A bad boy turned hero turned private detective in a day... please... JT is soooo not Victoria's type of a guy... luckily I still have old episodes of YR to look forward to every day... :)

Oh, and just for the record, I could throw up at the thought of Jack and Sharon together... it's disgusting to me... :)

• Members

A Kevin/Daniel/Amber threesome? OMG that'd be hot, I'd pay big money to watch that LOL

Hey, I love Kevin/Colleen as a twosome, definitely chemistry between Greg Rikaart and Adrianne Leon. B)

• Members

This is actually a spoiler, not a rumor. The spoiler says that they catch Nicki and David in a compromising position and they (Phyllis and Sharon) tape it and put it on the internet, with Jack's blessing. When Victor returns, he see it and threatens to expose that Jack fraudlently owned Jabot. Nicki then puts her foot down.

As for the amnesia storyline, the ATWT's one is the one storyline that made me stop watching that show. It was soooo frustrating to see Jack treat Carly the way he was treating her, that I just couldn't do it anymore.

• Members

I'm going to break my own rule, and once again prove my hypocricy.

These are the worse spoilers I have read since watching this show. Is LML making this [!@#$%^&*] up on her way to the studio every morning?! Memory loss, pushing Victoria and JT, Gloria ONCE AGAIN not paying for her crimes.....

She must not give one tinker's damn about what the fans of the show want . This show is crashing and burning, and TPTB better get her out of there before the show drops to Number Two.

• Members

Nothing shocking with these spoilers will be happening. LML needs to realize that if Nick comes back to GC in love with this nurse/doctor/whatthefuckever she is, Phick fans are gonna stop watching. I've heard too many of them say this. Same with Cadrian fans if Kevin and Colleen hook up. This is what happens when people start watching for couples and not for the show itself. Way to go LML! :rolleyes:

• Members

^ Seems to me this will be a good story for Phick and their fans. It's pretty obvious they'll just fall in love all over again. Couples fans are too quick to cut and run at the first sign of angst, imo. Not that I really care to see this story. I think it would have been way more interesting if Nick remembered his life before Phyllis, instead of coming back a total blank slate.

• Members

You know what I'm starting to think? That she really doesn't give a damn about what the fans want. If she did, Gloria would have been caught MONTHS ago. But, she wants to write this crap the way SHE wants to, so......

Get used to it. Until changes are made, Y&R will continue going in the toilet. I predict a rating under 4.0 next week.

• Members

I don't know how anyone can claim to know what the fans want, especially since this board proves nothing except that we want different things. Y&R has always let people get away with crimes for long periods of time. Phyllis was never caught when she ran over The Bug. Nina never got her first child back. I've always appreciated that Y&R doesn't wrap every storyline up in a neat little bow.

• Members

Did I post anywhere that I said I or anyone else knew what the fans wanted?

I said what I said, that IMO, she doesn't care what the fans want. If she did, the show wouldn't be in the shpae that it's in, IMO.

• Members

If you say she doesn't care what the fans want, that's pretty much implying that you know what they want and she isn't giving it to them. How else can you say she doesn't care what they want? If you don't know what they want for all you know she's giving it to them.

• Members

Yeah, that's true.

She knows what they want so well, that the rarings are tanking. It was a 4.3 last week, and is now a 4.0 once again.

And, the last time I checked, I thought I was entitled to that opinion. Sorry if I'm not. My mistake.

• Members

I think that we (I don't mean you specifically, we in terms of the Internet) sometimes overestimate how fans of couples' influence the ratings. Even if Nick/Phyllis and Adrian/Colleen fans bail on Y&R, if the show is well written the other fans won't go away and people who watch irregularly would come back. IMO, Y&R is not well written right now so I'm waiting to see how these spoilers play out.

Archived