Rosie O'Donnell will NOT be returning to "The View"

YRIsTheBest

• Members

Monday is when Rosie made the comments Kenny is talking about at the beginning to of this page...which I think Tuesday was uncomfortable and then when all he#* broke out on Wednesday.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um....Fronsie, was it REALLY necessary to show "Previously Recorded" during the entire episode except the musical performances?! We get it. Rosie O'Donnell is gone and taped a few episodes before she left. No need to add any more unnecessary drama.

Even though it's fun.

• Members

Starr has her own show, she ain't worried about the view.lol But she probably did laugh at the drama. I will no longer watch the view anymore unless they bring on someone I like. I really enjoyed rosie, she was the only reason to watch this dreadful show. Elisabeth hassleback needs to STFU and go work for Fox news or better yet go work as Ann Coulter's assistant. I hate listening to that shrieking banshee, who doesn't even make sense most of the time.

• Members

You know for Rosie to say that it's sort of backhanded (that's not the word I'm looking for...) but you know since September when Rosie popped something off she was always like "This is the view and these are my views" blah, blah, blah. Okay so if that is your view then you have to defend your views with logical, the key word being logical. Rosie just wanted to start more crap like she has done and call Elisabeth out. As much as I do not like Elisabeth, it's not her place to defend Rosie or make her own points for her! Rosie is just so two-faced I believe.

• Members

I don't know about that, Elisabeth was suppose to be her friend though, I would agree with you if it wasn't for that. Aren't you suppose to defend your friends??? I mean all rosie asked is if elisabeth thought rosie thought the troops were terrorists, seems like a simple question to me.

• Members

Amd Elisabeth tried to answer her, but Rosie kept cutting her off saying that the answer is yes or no.

Elisabeth told her that she didn't think that Rosie thought she was talking about troops being terrorists. She was trying to tell Rosie where FOX NEWS and Conservative Media Outlets may have drawn that up because it suggested that. Not to mention the fact that Rosie didn't even want to bother trying to debate this in a normal fashion and instead resort to cheap tactics like saying Elisabeth watches those "sh#tty cable shows" and calling her political ideaology crap. No wonder why Elisabeth flew off the handle. I would have too.

Since Day One, I felt that Rosie has used her friendship with Elisabeth and her position on THE VIEW to make herself seem superior to Elisabeth.

There comes a point when you defend your friends, but its another when your friends KNOW that they are just trying to start crap and play the sympathy card. Rosie did it this time and failed.

• Members

Elisabeth was doing alot of double talking. It took her forever to answer a single question. Rosie was frustrated, but she did take it too far. I would be pissed too if my so-called friend kept defending the likes of Fox news, who go out of their way to attack rosie instead of reporting real news. Its probably for the best that their friendship ended though. BTW I watch Fox news.LMAO I might not agree with them at all, but they are entertaining and its good to hear a different point of view.

• Members

I just would like to know where Rosie gets off accusing Elizabeth of not standing up for her.....WHO MADE THE STUPID COMMENTS?

It is not Elizabeths job to fight for Rosie..she made the comments.

Rosie wants it all HER way..."I can bash everyone I want, but the minute I make a mistake, I want everyone to defend me"

BULL CRAP. Be a big girl and admit you were a moron.

Elizabeth is not the brightest bulb in the box, but she was right on this one...and give her the TKO for Rosie NOT coming back!

• Members

because someone who is a true friend ... which Elisabeth claimed to be, would still have your back in a fight even if they don't agree with your politics.

Rosie has Fox News accusing her of saying the troops were terrorists, which she never said. And all Elisabeth had to say was "No Rosie, I know you don't think they're terrorists. I know you, we talk. They're being idiots". But no. She says either nothing, or "well I can understand how they can think you said that ..."

Elisabeth is all double talk. And anyone who's watched the View regularly should have noticed this way before Rosie pointed it out on air.

• Members

Well, say what you want, but Bits's answer was actually the standard unbiased reply. You don't just side with one person. You DO say "I know you don't believe you meant that, but I can understand how that was construed by this..." It's all about Devil's Advocate, and even though Bits is conservative-leaning -- and that hurt her in some libs' eyes due to the nature of unbiased statement, which seemed as though it stemmed from her political beliefs -- I think she got hurt just from trying to please everybody's view, without realizing how Ro might embellish that situation.

Archived