Rosie O'Donnell will NOT be returning to "The View"

YRIsTheBest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, a group of people you're not really close with calls your friend a whore. You would tell her "Well, you dress like one, so I can understand how they would say you're a whore"?

Anyone that plays like that is a bad friend, and a shifty & untrustworthy person. period.

• Members

That's different. I would of course say that she's not a whore and bid the naysayers a good day.

However, when it's in the public arena, such as this altercation between Ro and Bits -- an altercation that shouldn't have taken place on television as we all witnessed the literally minutes of air time it wasted -- it's just different. Do I think Bitsy-baby could have handled it better? Perhaps, yes. But would I have still OK'd her middle-of-the-road answer (albeit worded differently), yes. This was a private matter between R and B; too bad R didn't see that. B, on the other hand, saw she was in a public arena and did her best to keep the conversation professional, fair and worth the viewers' while (in theory, that is; we all know the viewers and gossip mongers would have gobbled it up even if it was unprofessional and she flat-out said, if this was her intention, "You were unclear about what you meant, don't get all up in me!" or "Yes, Rosie, yes!!! Is that what you want to hear?!! GEEZZZ" ). I appreciate Bitsy-bobbie's attempt to keep the convo professional.

Archived