Rosie O'Donnell will NOT be returning to "The View"

YRIsTheBest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you kidding?! Hasselbeck dethroned the Queen of Mean on live television! She ain't goin' nowhere!

Amen! A lot of Rosie fans are failing to realize that this was pretty much the debate. I could care LESS about Elisabeth's politics, because I don't agree with them. But Rosie needed to back up her statements without having someone else speak for her.

• Members

Did Rosie really say this on the show last Monday?

"I do not think our American troops are terrorists.

I want our American troops home, able-bodied.

I don’t want them to invade countries that have done nothing to us.

I don’t want them to die at the hands of a Republican administration that doesn’t care enough about them to give them health care when they return.

I love our troops and will work for our troops, and -- no matter what you say on your shitty cable news shows -- that’s the truth. Change it around if you want."

Wonder why the news shows don't play THAT clip? Oh yes... it would end the debate. They can't allow that to happen!

• Members

adding to that, she posted this on her blog a couple of days ago and it has a part of the transcript from the May 17th show, where it all started, then continued on that Monday eppy and so on. Silly really, really, silly. And the news is still talking about, go figure....

This also has a great rundown written by somone that was posted with the transcript on her blog...

• Members

Check out this blog entry.

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/05/26/no-ja-hero/

The woman sitting next to her was fired and made to clean out her desk for drawing mustaches on pictures of Elisabeth Hasselbeck at the studio. Does anyone besides me think that she comes across as just a little... um... crazy? Maybe she acts a little too much like a 9 year old when she's really, like, 50?

• Members

No, it wasn't Helene, sitting next to her, it was the other one, Janette. A little bit of crazy is always ok, :) LoL Janette wasn't on this latest one. And I mean, who hasn't lost it a little. It was a magazine cutout, tacked to a message board in one of the offices. It wasn't even a big promotinal photo or anything. Still, the wrong thing to do, but I wouldn't/don't hold it against her. I know i've done worse....

And I know it's not the popular opinion, but I like all three of them, the whole JaHeRo group. I've enjoyed watching the blogs everyday. They always make me laugh. Ah well...I'm just crazy like that, :P

• Members

I wonder what Rosie is referring to (in that videoblog) that occured on this past Monday/Tuesday. I rarely watch the View (and am less inclined to do so now) but this whole ordeal seems messed up. Must be a wonderful work environment.

Archived