ATWT/DAYS: Jason Cook to ATWT, as possible Casey Hughes?

• Members

http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=25976 From the PGP board

So I read on a Days board the following, I have no idea if it's true or not- but suppossedly Jason Cook and Farah Faith have a thing for each other. Farah Faith recently got a role on OLTL and moved to NYC where that soap is shot and filmed. Anyways- I guess Jason Cook headed from the west coast to the east coast to (suppossedly) try to get a role on a east coast show to be close to his beau. The little blind item posted at the days board was the following:

"Jason Cook hits town as the surly, rebellious, and slightly aged recast of Casey Hughes this August. He returns just in time to see that things are heating up between his girlfriend Maddie and a certain bad boy Snyder who rides a motorcycle. Not to worry! Apparently Casey isn't so innocent himself- not fair behind is a prison warden Sophie who has more then just a crush on the young Hughes."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From a small video I saw of him he looks like a decent actor, as for where they are getting the money from that is a great question, my guess is they are pulling out all the stops to get the ratings up so the show does not get canned next year.

Archived