ATWT/DAYS: Jason Cook to ATWT, as possible Casey Hughes?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not surprised if FF and JC do have a thing for each other. All the signs were there.

If this is true, my sympathies to ATWT fans. I mean, Peck is bad but he isn't horrible. Cook is horrible. The guy can't express any emotion but anger.

I pray this isn't true. I watch ATWT too but they don't need this. People keep talking about Days and newbies. ATWT is doing it much worse right now in that they are bringing in not so good actors in these roles.

• Members

I might have believed it except for the prison warden "Sophie" woman ... Casey got involved with the prison warden? So wrong on both their parts! Wow I really hope this isn't true.

Then again, this is ATWT, they brought back Adam totally changed, who's to say they won't do that to Casey too.

• Members

Funny how this rumor poped up right after it was confirmed that Farah was joining OLTL. Either this rumor was started by Jason fans who just want to see him on another soap or haters who think Jason will follow Farah to NYC and don't want him turning up on Days.

• Members

From Soapdom:

May 24, 2007

Jason Cook (ex Shawn, Days of our Lives) fans don't get your hopes up. The following was posted on the official PGP As the World Turns message boards, but apparently not from an official ATWT person. Here's what the post said: "Jason Cook hits town as the surly, rebellious, and slightly aged recast of Casey Hughes this August. He returns just in time to see that things are heating up between his girlfriend Maddie and a certain bad boy Snyder who rides a motorcycle. Not to worry! Apparently Casey isn't so innocent himself- not far behind is a prison warden Sophie who has more then just a crush on the young Hughes." Sounds like a fun storyline and Jason Cook would certainly make a super addition to the ATWT cast.However, Soapdom is disappointed to report that this is a rumor and one that is NOT true. We love Jason Cook (ex Shawn) and could definitely see him in the role of Casey Hughes, so we immediately pulled in a favor with our contacts at As The World Turns to see what was what. The spokesperson revealed that although they typically do not comment on rumors, this one is definitely NOT so. Contributed by LMS and CL

http://www.soapdom.com/content/view/20910/61/

Archived