DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Members

I'm not into these spoilers at all. I can't buy that Marlena would sell the penthouse. She and John are a memorable couple, who cling to memories. There are too many memories in that penthouse for John and Marlena. She wouldn't do that, not without talking to him first. I could see it if John was shot in the penthouse. Then, Marlena would want to sell the penthouse becuase it holds too many bad memories. But he wasn't. That was their home, their home together. John bought that penthouse for her and Belle after she divorced Roman. It was the beginning of their reunion. To just sell it, that's not Marlena.

I mean, I'm glad the conflict John and Marlena are facing is inner-conflict, and not an outside force for a triangle, but this is just not a story that I'm very interested in. And that's a shame. Will John and Marlena be split up during the Brady/DiMera storyline? That's not a good thing.

As for Phoenix choosing to leave, I don't think he should let anyone get to him. He has opinions and they're allowed on this board. But he has to also remember that other members are allowed their opinions as well, whether they are negative or positive. This is a message board and people are going to have different views. Phoenix may think that people are ganging up on him for his opinions, while others feel he is ganging up on him because of theirs. This is not just once sided.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe they will move into the dimera house. when i toured NBC i saw Marlena's penthouse and also learned that they use different sets twice. like Maggi'es restraunt is the Dimera mansion and was the Kirakis mansion at one point. the Brady Pub is also sometimes the church.

• Members

There is no need to get rude when discussing things here on the board. We're a community and while some may be passionately positive, some are passionately negative. Everyone has a right to believe what they want.

If you have a problem that you feel a mod can't handle, come to an admin.

Now everyone take a deep breath and calm the hell down.

Tim, don't let anyone dissuade you from posting at a community that you love.

• Members

OK, this is ridiculous. Back on topic.

I'm with Drew and Kenny and the others who don't like this. John's reaction to seeing Marlena after all this time is just...it doesn't feel right. And it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense she'd sell the apartment. And it makes even LESS sense he'd interpret that as her moving on!

• Members

Thank you Shawn, Roman, and everyone else. You guys are truly great friends and I enjoy posting with you. I am sorry for my explosion this morning but I do think I am still going to consider not posting for awhile. It's sad because I always hoped I was seen as nice and a very respected poster here. I am sorry if my posts come off as disrespecting or belittleing ones's opinion. I would never want that. Ask anyone on here who talks to me regularly. We all have differing opinions. All I try to do is look at the positives too because what good is having so much negativity around. I always try to lift people's spirits and maybe see that something may not be as bad as it looks. There is always hope. I don't care what Days has done in the past. What matters is what they do now and they may surprise you. No one knows for sure.

I will not have someone go after my character like they did this morning. Not only was that harsh but it was uncalled for. If anyone feels I am belittleing an opinion or disrespecting them, please do tell me and I will tone it down and back off. I wasn't told anything last night and then this morning...BAM. Everyone knows I am passionate but, in some ways, my spirit was crushed this morning. I came very close to not coming back at all and it takes alot to get me upset. If that ever happens to me again, I am gone. That's it.

Now, I wasn't going to say anything but I feel like I should respond to what happened this morning. Anyway, now back on topic.

• Members

"DUH?!"

Duh?

Ooooookay. Why must you be so condescending, as if anyone who doesn't see things from your point of view is a total idiot? You should re-think some of your wording before you post, because whether you intend for it to come off that way or not, that's the way I'm reading it. I'm not alone in this, either... I've talked to others both here and on AIM who feel the same way. I'm not attacking you or anything -- I've always liked you, and you know this -- but I do feel the need to address it.

• Members

It's not about the set, it's about the penthouse and what it represents. John & Marlena are, once again, afterthoughts. Corday's shown that they mean nothing to his version of the show and it's apparant. And that penthouse is a huge part of J&M's history. If they give them the old house back (Abe/Lexie's now), then YAHOO, but I doubt it.

• Members

Wow, that is one HELL of a power e-mail.

Look at all those names in the "to" list! I am SO proud of you!!!

We are NOT going to take this. I'll probably send one too. You're RIGHT. This is lazy-ASS writing. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. It's sick and evil!!! It lacks logic on ANY plane.

Archived