DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're all a bunch of stupid mother fuckers. I can't stand this [!@#$%^&*] place anymore!

I'm DONE.

Everyplace I look, it's just more bullshit. It never ends, and I'm through. D-O-N-E!

JUST KIDDING! :P

Calm down, everybody! Fo' reals.

• Members

Can you imagine the negotiations?

Corday: "I'll give you Marlena's bed for six dollars."

SoapNet: "We'll take the entire bedroom for ten."

Corday: "Sold! Now what about..."

SoapNet: "We're interested in buying the entire penthouse set for fifteen dollars. Would you like to sell it?"

Corday: "Well, I dunno... that's kinda cheap for a whole set..."

SoapNet: "We'll toss in nudes of Nadia Bjorlin!"

Corday: "Okay, Bjorlin nudes and twenty bucks. Deal?"

SoapNet: "Bjorlin nudes and fifteen bucks. Deal? Hey, look... there's Elvis!"

Corday: "Where...?"

• Members

LoL! This reminds me so much of that fan-made comforter video, where at the end it shows Steve telling Kayla, "Don't worry... pretty soon we'll have their WHOLE BED!"

Looks like more than their bed was stolen -- their whole damn home is gone! LoL

Wouldn't if be something if Steve and Kayla were the ones Marlena sold it to? OMG. Imagine the fury.

• Members

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Where have I BEEN?!! It seemed like a few months ago you said you were really getting into "Passions." Was I dreaming? Did I take bad drugs?!! Oh, dear God, what does this all mean!!! :( Especially when the show is getting SO FREAKING good and shocking.

Meanwhile, I so disagree with that last statement. Indeed, I can't find how this couldn't spell trouble for 'em. They have no home. They're homeless. And it's a supercouple. A homeless supercouple. With both halves acting WAY out of character. Sounds like Corday is deliberately trying to piss off Jarlena fans so they'll leave and he can have a better idea of what aud he has to work with when he shops "Days" around.

Archived