DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Members

Ok. If my posts recently were condescending at all, once again I am sorry. I know I lost my cool a bit but I also don't think I was being nowhere near has harsh as some people have been to me in the past 24 hours. Now, any further discussion of this needs to be taken to PM. Everyone can be rest assured that "positive Phoenix" will be toned down quite a bit. You may not even see much of me. Now, let's move on to the issues at hand.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, c'mon. Don't do that. Don't play that card. You're a big boy, you can hold your own... I have faith in you! Don't let anyone -- me included -- make you feel like you should stop posting, or not post as much. This is as much my home on the web as it is yours, so stop it!

• Members

I didn't read that John questions her fidelity, he wonders if she's fallen for someone else.

I truly don't belive DAYS' issues lie with Sheffer. Corday's the one with the mega horrible track record of doing exactly what's been happening.

Um, I have to disagree. The horridness that was Spouse Swap?

And again, it's not about the SET, it's about what it represents. He might as well say they no longer have a home on this show, because after how many years of backburning, he truly might as well. It won't shock anyone. Well, the honesty part might, but the rest, nah.

• Members

Kenny...honestly, it's not you. You and me are cool. As are me and Andre

Whatever the case, I am going to have a busy summer anyway and I always feel guilty and horrible when I act like I did last night and earlier this morning. I don't lose my cool that often and, when I do, I feel bad. It's just how I am. I just think I am too nice and I want everyone to feel good about everything all the time. Usually, I just drop something after awhile but I got all fired up last night and then everything else that happened got uglier then it should've.

It's ok. We all move on and live. Maybe I will be right and things will be as good as I think they will. There is always hope. We'll see :)

• Members

Phoenix...don't you DARE leave! :(

We all have our opinions. Phoenix will always and forever be the optimist for Days, while some will NOT be the optimist of Days! :lol:

Now, I can understand why people would be upset, but this thread has stirred up more trouble than the backburning of vets did! :lol: Here, that is. Why would Marlena sell the penthouse? I have no idea, but she's had other homes...mabye she can get a new one just as magical...on the other hand I'm still quite mad at this....

Also, while it was brought up in this thread, why must Hogan ALWAYS be bashed especially when it is something like this?! And alot of the times it is JER fans. I don't see how he could possibly be blamed for this and it proves he doesn't like J/M. Even with the backburning, he's done ALOT better things for them than 2003-2006 JER did. I know I defend him alot and he's not perfect, but a HW cannot get rid of a set! Hogan doesn't control days. Ken Corday does!

Archived