DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Members

First off, Marlena sold the home so WHY WOULDN'T JOHN QUESTION HER MOVING ON?! DUH?!! :lol: .

That is a natural reaction and, once again, it's a set. These spoilers are to vague to get upset about, just like the May sweeps previews everyone overeacted about. People got all negative about those and we have hardly seen Willow, Nick, Chelsea, etc this month and so far, everyone likes this month. Just another example of waiting and seeing the scenes before judging. We have no idea how this will play out. A fan is the one that reported this so maybe they are so jaded they made it come off worse then it is.

Cam we at least wait until we have DETAILED spoilers before going nuts? In regards to the set, Days has to make cuts somewhere. J&M have been burned but this and the comfortable incident are nothing but overblown issues. It's sad but the show goes on. Life goes on. I know some won't beleive until they see it so why not watch and see it first before making it sound like the end of the world. I know some have no reason to beleive the show but it's not like we know alot about this yet to even throw up our arms in outrage. The BOPE fans weren't even this upset when they lost the Fancy Face boat. They were at first but life went on. J&M fans have been burned more then anyone but they need to take a hard look at the J&J fanbase, who got screwed over for years. Those fans didn't worry about things like a set or a comforter. They worried about airtime and story and those complaints are valid. I can see how it would be worrisome that they are homeless but so is half the cast. Roman, Kate, Steve, Kayla, Stephanie, Shawn, Belle, etc. They all don't have a place of their own and most of them are frontburner characters.

Everyone just take a deep breathe and wait and see. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who are you to tell everyone on the board they are overreacting? I'm confused. Did God himself, when you were born, appear to you and say your word was law? Who gave you the Master Opinion?

LET PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION without you sh*tting all over it with your Pollyanna diarrhea. "Take a deep breath"? F*ck that.

I'm sick of it.

Sick!!

There is a reason spoiler threads aren't closed. The discussion part (and feel free to grab a dictionary at any time to follow along) means members can examine, argue, comment, etc., and find solutions informally. So what?!? Only positive until it airs??

A big SCREW THAT!

There are dozens of posters on this board who can say their opinion--meaning, yes, you do have the right to be positive--without belitting others.

Uhg!!

• Members

I wasn't doing any of that. Sorry if you found it offensive.

I am done posting on this board for awhile. I will just fulfill my mod duties and write my blog and that is it. Sorry to anyone I offense. Just trying to bring a little optimism and positive thinking to the board.

Everyone have fun.

• Members

This is very upsetting news, and I can see why a lot of fans are so disappointed and furious. It shows a lack of respect, for one thing, and J/M fans already have been feeling like TPTB have been spitting on them for months. So the outrage is understandable, and I think everyone is just posting their gut reactions as this news breaks. I know how upset I was when I found out Eileen went to B&B without DAYS even trying to get her--I was so mad and sad and disappointed that it was days before I was even coherent on the subject. I didn't post at all during that time because it would have been so negative. So I think J/M fans deserve some time to rant about their feelings on this subject. Over time, calm will prevail once again and hopefully the story will play out in a way that makes sense (although it's hard to imagine how they can make sense of this ridiculous decision).

IMO, negative news deserves negative reactions.

I loved that set! :angry:

• Members

You better not stop posting.

Its absolutely ridiculous that being positive and hoping for the best can get you mauled on a message board. Just because someone doesn't think that the world will fall along with the a particular set doesn't warrant them being ganged up on.

Did anyone actually stop to think that perhaps the fan who posted this "scoop" was so bitter b/c HS, while still planning to use DDH, isn't obsessive to an unhealthy degree like JERk, that they went out their way to twist Drakes words?

Until the show confirms this, I will not believe it. And those who normally don't buy things without solid confirmation shouldn't either. JMO. Attack me if u will.

• Members

That's a good point, Shawn. I find it especially hard to believe that John "accuses" Marlena of moving on. That sounds like a rabid HS basher distorting what Drake had to say. I expect the actual scene will play out nothing like this. He might wonder whether Marlena has found someone else (perhaps feeling like he's been in the coma for years) but in an accusatory way? I can't see it.

• Members

I agree with Ponz. I don't think this scene will play out as harshly as the spoiler makes it seem. I do have a little problem with Marlena doing this while John was in a coma, just because she's been saying for months that she knows he's going to wake up. Maybe she's decided that she and John should have a fresh start? There have been a lot of bad things happen in that penthouse.

Just because the fan said that Drake didn't mention a new home for J/M doesn't mean there won't be one. After my initial knee jerk reaction, I'm trying to dredge up some optimism!

• Members

Exactly! The mans in a coma and he thinks it could have been years. His head would be filled with thoughts of "what did I miss" and "could doc have found someone new" by telling him that she sold the penthouse, he could be reacting in fear and not malice.

• Members

I for one agree with everything Phoenix Rising said. There is alot of negativity. Sometimes it feels like nothing is ever quite good enough. I'm just glad the show is actually watchable again. I am loving this new Days. We should just wait and see if it's as bad as people are making it out to be {rumours i mean}

• Members

Have to agree with Ponz and Shawn here. It's lazy that we haven't seen it onscreen, but I can definitely see Marlena wanting a new start for her and John, were he to wake up. And John's reaction is likely to be less severe than this sounds, and understandable. I have a hard time buying that someone like Sheffer, the first to really get both characters in a long, long time, would come up with sh!t now.

• Members

PR, keep posting.

Don't let the small group of people who post one minute how much they hate Days, then post the next how great it is, stop you from posting. Just, from now on, comment on how you feel about the show.

I, for one, am going to TRY and do what I have always TRIED to do.....wait for the material to play out on-screen before I say that the damn sky is falling. I wil just choose not to get bent out of shape because...

1. A Set Was Sold!!

and

2. Being pissed off because I'm trying to map out an entire story becuase one rumored sentence was posted.

What is John supposed to do? Wake up and sceam at Marlena "You [!@#$%^&*] Bitch! You sold my damn home?!?! WTF were you thinking?! Oh, I bet you're screwing someone else, aren't you?! Who is it?! Bo? Steve? Kayla? Hope? Tell me bitch!!! TELL ME!!!!"

I don't fawn all over what Hogan wrotes as well (The younger set is still on too much, where is John and Marlena, the Steve story has to get going, I hope Tony won't be how JER wrote him), but at least I try to wait until I see what is on-screen show up in the show before lambasting every single thing.

But.....to each their own. The same folks who hate Days watch it every single day, s at least it still counts towards these F'ed up ratings. That's a good thing I guess. Keep on keeping on, Days fans.

Hopefully some of you will find something enjoyable to watch on the show. If not, oh well.

Archived