DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before I read your post, I didn't see any J&M fans in here going "nuts" or even throwing their arms up in "outrage", so why the condescending lecture?

I heard this same rumor, Kenny and I think you got some of it wrong. Drake didn't say anything about John being upset or accusatory about Marlena moving on. In fact I think it was more of something along the line of a joke... like "take me home, Doc", then "I can't..." "Why, have you fallen in love with someone else?" etc .....something like that perhaps. We'll have to wait and see I guess. I am sure it will be lame and they won't really explain selling the penthouse in any legitimate way. The fact that they do it off screen tells me that they could care less about making it a significant story point with meaning for the fans. Much like everything having to do with John and Marlena on Days with Sheffer/Corday.

• Members

I had heard it (the 'John accuses Marlena of moving on' tidbit) from a few posters at SoapCity. I remember one was LaMariposa.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...mp;postcount=32

As I stated in the original thread, none of the information was confirmed to be true... I was just passing along information that I had acquired from various message boards. I heard it a few places, so I figured it was worth mentioning. I didn't 'spin' any of the information, myself. Just clarifying! :)

• Members

I don't really see the big deal. I don't care where they live as long as they get a decent storyline! It doesn't matter to me what rooms, sets, etc the stuff happens in. JMO.

I didn't see the "moving on" part posted at soap city at all. I might have over looked it though.

• Members

Maybe Corday "sold" the Penthouse to SoapNet's I Wanna Be a Soap Star and it's just for that season, hence they can't use it while SoapNet is ... but still, that's soooo stupid to sell a set for one season of a show and then what? Is it destroyed?

And just because a new home "isn't in the works YET" doesn't mean they won't get one. They were barely in it anymore anyways so ... will I miss it? YES. HELL YES.

I'm only ticked because this is SO not Marlena OR John, so I hope the RUMORS turn out to be wrong. Marlena, selling her home out of the blue. For WHAT? That's the most ridiculous part of it all.

Archived