DAYS: John/Marlena spoiler...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with you man, and I hope I'm not overreacting but this feels like the end of the world. SERIOUSLY!! There's NO way Marlena and John would EVER act like this. Marlena give up and move on, sell the penthouse she shared with the man who SAVED HER FROM CERTAIN DEATH IN THE MORGUE AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF?!! There's NO [!@#$%^&*] way, lol! In NO world would a love like THAT grow sour. On NO world would a woman sell the house with THAT many memories with THAT kind of lover. On no PLANET would THAT man go against THAT woman and lock horns with her on ANYTHING. Not when he loves her THAT FREAKING MUCH that he literally faced THE FREAKING DEVIL. It just doesn't happen.

Hogan, you don't just suck, you [!@#$%^&*] suck. And I'm truly TERRIFIED by this news because it's so unlike John and marlena, that it truly feels like the end of the world.

• Members

I agree with you Linn. It's the idea that the main supercouple on this show no longer has a HOME. I mean, what is UP with that? Yeah, it's just a set. And yes, they probably need to save some money because of the big talent they have rehired. I just don't understand getting rid of the major couple's home base. Like Kenny said, if Victor and Nikki's set was given away, the Y&R fans would most likely be in an uproar. There had to be some other way to save some money.

Is this permanent? Does anyone know? If they're loaning it, that's one thing. But if it's gone for good, that's another.

• Members

Yeah, like never hiring newbies to play Jett and Jeremy... or never having hired Gabby or Duck in the first place... or not bringing Stephanie back since she's not necessary and most fans hate her now...

Silly me to think of something sensible! No, we must have the newbies shoved down our throats. John and Marlena can just hang out with Sami and Lucas!

• Members

Since I don't post that much, I don't know if I should really say anything, but I'll just add a small tag. I have definitely felt the condescending tones as well. Maybe it's the way things are worded. The "we should be" "lets all wait" "let's wait and see until the show airs: and "general fans of the show would" phrases rub me the wrong way. Maybe that's not the intention, but I don't feel as an informed and intelligent poster that I "should" be posting or thinking a certain way if I'm not in agreement. I have felt that frustration that you, Andre, and others have mentioned, and quite frankly, the tone of those posts keeps me from posting in threads like I'd like to. I know I'd end up losing my temper and flaming someone, and I really don't have any desire to start something or get a warning.

Just my two cents.

• Members

I already apologized in this thread and in other threads. I don't think what I posted was implying anyone was an idiot. However, I did lose it this morning, which is unusual for me. If you and others feel so strongly about me, I would appreciate you all PMing me and coming to me and not talking behind my back. If there is a problem with how I state things, let's rectify it.

Now I said I was sorry but it's still not going to change the way I post as far as content. It's the way I am. Now, can we please move on? Thanks.

• Members

If, by "the way I post," you mean positively... great. Stay positive! I've never asked you to change that. It's the condescending tone in some of your recent posts that I'm talking about.

This is really a discussion that should take place privately, though, so...

Back on topic, CORDAY SUCKS!!

Archived