DAYS: Has Sami Brady ever influenced you?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH GOD! The message board thread at SoapZone went crazy that day. I'm not sure if it was just ME who was shocked, but that was really GOOD soap writing, IMO. I bet a few people had figured it out, but I had no idea it was her, just because she was that unassuming.

But when I looked back at tapes after the show had finished its run, I saw that there were a few seconds where Natalia would be standing in her office as someone left the room and she had a devious grin on her face.

That's the best way to write a mystery. I figured out from Episode One Taylor killed Boris, but the Natalia/Buddy thing was a MAJOR surprise.

And has anyone seen Shawn Batten in Best Buy commercials lately?! BEST BUY COMMERCIALS!? As much as I love Laura Wright as Carly on GH, I would trade her for Shawn this instant. Undoubtedly Outstanding Lead Actress in 2001.

Ah, Nectar Rose(Daphne) was fantastic. She was so cute and had great timing.

LOVED that twist. Monica Garnich was just dull as dishwater on UNDRESSED and I was worried about her on SPYDER GAMES. She played up the meth-head angle pretty well.

Todd was the guy's name. That boy was also in "Eurotrip" as well. I think his name is Travis Wester or something like that.

Todd was a fun character.

I remember there were talks about adding it to NBC, but I guess the deal fell through. Shame on NBC!

I have a LOT of the episodes on tape, but the audio quality on them sucks balls. I've always wondered if I should post them to YouTube or not.

• Members

Natalia as Ivan's intenet boyfriend was two shockers in one. The first shock was the identity reveal, which was enough of a surprise in and of itself. But with that reveal also came the realization that she KNOWS Ivan is gay... what will she do with the information? I was hooked! LoL

As for the YouTube idea, definitely do it. I only have one episode of the show on tape -- the final episode -- and I'd kill to see more. They should release it on DVD!

Archived