DAYS: Has Sami Brady ever influenced you?

• Members

iw55izfb.jpg

Me too! Such a great show, so much potential. Natalia Carlisle was... ooh! I loved her. Such a spiteful, hateful bitch. I remember being STUNNED when I found out that Ivan's gay internet boyfriend was actually Natalia. What a hateful [!@#$%^&*]! LoL

The dude who played Dmitri was hot, hot, hot.

Taylor was a skanky ho, but I loved her and I even loved Christina Chambers in the role. I loved Daphne, too.

Remember Julie, the cokehead fiance of Ivan? She went totally cuckoo when she found out he was gay, LoL.

Then in the final episode, I remember being SHOCKED whenever we found out that the detective guy was gay when he randomly leaned over and kissed the hell out of Ivan. That was hot!

There was supposed to be a scene at their father's funeral where Natalia took off her panties (while wearing a skirt) and flashed her cooch to someone, causing them to have a heart attack, but I recall that scene being cut and I was upset as hell!

Remember the rave episodes? Those were exciting as sh!t!

What was the name of Natalia's little sidekick buddy? The nerdy boy? I think he got hit by a car during the rave episodes or something... or maybe he was driving the car that hit someone else.

Remember FRANCISCO? The hotass? MMM! The actor was Enrique Murciano, and damn he was flaming hot, LoL.

It should've really been put on NBC in place of Passions. That show had loads and loads of potential, if it were given a decent budget.

Anyway, getting back on topic. Um, yeah... Sami rules, LoL

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh kenny boy, now i have to start watching spyder games and not sleep and try to work at 2pm. lol.

yes SG was wayyy better the entire time than Passions ever has been. It was better than SuBe, IMO.

i had all the elements of a classic soap opera but soo updated and what not so it could appeal to MTV people. i loved it. i use to be in LOVE with sasha!!

• Members

And then, 5 months later, I was ironing clothes and the iron wasn't working right. I decided to be an electrictian for the day and got a screwdriver and screwed with the outlet. Obviously, I got electrocuted and it brought my memories back. Thank God! :D

Archived