ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sssqqquuueeeaaaalllll!!!!! Carly's home tomorrow!!!!!!!! And plus, circumstantial evidence says she's been in Switzerland with Rosanna!

PsychoBabe was pretty good...she had my heart at "sit down, sidekick!"

Peck is horrible at trying to pull off "sincere". And Katie and her "everyone cares about me so much! *eyeroll* Makes me want to puke, seeing her deny her interest in Brad.

Sincerely liked the rest of the show revolving around the Craig plot. Liz Hubbard is priceless. Even KMH is tolerable when she's not hmmning and crying snot.

• Members

Craig, GET A CLUE!!!!

Sheesh... Why am I surprised Katie made the Psycho situation all about her? I tuned out her "heart-to-heart" (throws up) with Jack.

I soooooo want Meg to be taken down a notch or two. Her smugness is insufferable these days.

OMFG. I hadn't thought about this! :o

• Members

Pretty Good show today :) Loved all the Craig/Meg/Lucinda/Paul/Dusty/Ali/Emily stuff I kind of like how they are making this a multi storyline kind of mix together, how they are involving Emily into some of the mix with the WorldWide stuff, nice to see the interactions finally, I was getting so sick of characters just hanging around only certain characters all the time, hopefully this mixing up of the characters will wedge it's way into some of the other storyline's on the show, like getting Jade to be around someone other that Will and Gwen and Luke, speaking of Luke where oh where is he it is going on 3 weeks now :( . The Brad/Katie/Jack/Crazy woman stuff was ok, nothing to write home about, I can't wait till Wednesday's show Carly's home, though I am pissed that Cleo is involved with this, but I guess I will see how it plays out before completely going off about it.

Also someone needs to give the actor that is playing Jesse a contract or a recurring contract, he is a real good actor and I could see him being interesting in some of the other storylines.

• Members

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet anything it was Carly on the private jet that came non-stop to Oakdale. NOW, if we could only get Carly involved in the Craig plot....my heart would be doin' flipflops.

• Members

I care about Jack/Katie/Brad and I liked their parts today. don't see why all this fuss was made over the Jan girl from Days...seemed to be more like shrieking instead of acting. I didn't care at all about her role in the incident. Just seemed like a crazy psycho jealous of Katie. Speaking of Katie why shouldn't she make it about herself? She was in danger...who else is she going to think of? Mike? She simply realized how quck life can end and I thought that while it was cheesy and kinda dumb coming from her (specifically) that in the grander scheme of things she is right.

Loved the Craig/Lucinda/Paul/Meg stuff of course. Emily and Alison was really interesting today. I love the sister dynamic between the two of em. Its hard to side with either one of them.

Dusty looks so much older than RH its pretty sad. Is Grayson that old in real life? I found the Paul and Dusty scenes to be cool. Loved how Dusty told the truth. I didn't see Pauls reaction however. I can't believe hes still going on with the plan though. I did catch that part at the end.

Great episode overall...

• Members

Is it me or did it seem like there was a Dusty and Paul scene dropped somewhere?

Dusty tells Paul Ali is on meth.

Paul is stunned, he had no idea.

Paul tells Dusty he just needs Ali for a little bit longer, and it has to do with stopping Craig for good.

Dusty looks interested / intrigued.

Then...nothing.

• Members

I KNOW! So its NOT only me....I coulda sworn that I missed something but I was only out of the room for a few mins and then I came back and Paul is with Meg and Lucinda! I was like, "WTF!?". Talk about random. However that mess aside I think it was a good scene between the two although Paul's lack of emotion to the revelation kinda stunned/disappointed me. I mean this is the drug that nearly killed your sister and you don't give a damn that the person you're using to get to Craig is using it?

• Members

I don't know, I thought he seemed stunned...I don't think he expected it so it was like shock.

Plus, I think HE thinks Ali hasn't been using while she's making the calls. But it would seem that since Paul suggests that Ali make another call that Dusty is on board, which I thought he might be by his face at the end of that scene. Perhaps with an offscreen deal that Paul NOT give her anymore money?

I guess we'll have to make up the story in our heads since we didn't get any resolution today.

Archived