ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^^It's a mere 15.75 hours away!!!!!!!!!

As for Paul/Dusty...they do that kind of jump cutting all the time. I'm not sure, however, if the "plan" details were left out because we already know that they want Craig to "crack"....or if there's more to the plan. Unless they intend to have Alison dress up like Ro to spook him, I'm thinking that's all there really is to the plan (ie, the phone calls). It's really not that brilliant a plan that needs more explanation. KWIM?

• Members

I was just kind of thrown we didn't see Dusty's response. As in would he back off and let Paul have Ali make another phone call? Or would he insist Paul fire her as he had before he heard it was about taking Craig down?

I mean I guess we can assume from the rest of the show Dusty would back off but who knows lol

• Members

Can not wait until tomorrow! Carly returns!

I am still loving the Craig story and how it is crossing with Dusty and Emily. Clint,I agree with you that I like the mixing up of the characters. I too wish they would do that with Jade and Luke.

Superficial I know but has anybody noticed Scott Bryce's hair has been combed differently the last two days? He looks better,more like himself.

Now,I am awful--I know it--But I couldn't help but yell at Lynn today

"Go ahead and shoot all ready!" :D

Would it be something if she turned out to be Dr. Lynn Michaels,Oakdale's premier resident psychiatrist's daughter or niece? Nah,they wouldn't do that.

MimiLeahey wrote today's script.

• Members

Superficial I know but has anybody noticed Scott Bryce's hair has been combed differently the last two days? He looks better,more like himself

Yes, I also noticed it. He looks much better. He had the slick/darker wet look. I hated it..lol.

Archived