DAYS: Monday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YAY!! :D . I have a feeling you will be doing alot of that this week.

Today was really good. The month so far, except Thursday, has been really good.

The Mary Moira reference was awesome. Good history referral and it did shed some light on EJ's past. EJ does seem like he is losing control now, which I think is good given the returns we have coming. The invincibility angle is gone now. Good stuff. Liked his interaction with Adreinne and Steve.

I just need to say....JUDI EVANS ROCKS!!! SN was in rare form today as we saw shades of old Steve. Adrienne just rocks and I hope to see her for a long time. Glad Bo was involved. I love me some Bo and Kayla :D . Just great scenes all around IMO, with the exception of the over the top mental patients. I am glad Steve is out now and hopefully never going back. Good ending scene too.

The island stuff is being saved by the fact that the story is moving and finally reaching an end. I can feel a tension there that I haven't felt since January. Martha and Brandon were great today. Martha didn't go into hysterics and I liked her determination. Brandon did a great job as man just trying to protect his family. I hope that is it for Duck. Any fondness I had for him is gone after today. JKJ did a great job giving Philip some human qualities again. He really didn't want Shawn or anyone to get hurt and I am glad we see Philip expressing that and his dislike for how things have turned out. I am glad seeing all 3 take responsibility for screwing up. Honestly, I would let Bo and Hope raise Claire. Belle, Shawn, and Philip need loads of help in the parenting department and that is an understatement. I am back to liking Gabby a but but what the hell happened to the baby secret she had? I guess they will drop it, which is fine since it's inevitable that she will be gone anyway.

Nice setup for the wedding. I am glad Sami made attempts to tell Lucas. Like some have said, at least she tried. Good to see Celeste and some nice Lucas/Will/Sami scenes. Gerse looks better with the short hair and a hat on. They are dressing him less awkward lately too.

Good show and now we get to the great stuff tomarrow B)

• Members

Sami and Lucas are perfect for each other. They know each other inside out and are probably closer than two people can be....really star-crossed lovers. I'm really excited about the wedding and think it will be beautiful. Hopefully the treat will be complete with a wedding scene that actually is watched by people who mean something to the couple and no musical chairs, private conversations, etc. during the ceremony.

Thank goodness the island story with Philip/Belle/Shawn is about to be behind us.

The next two days especially will be great.

• Members

That would be great. Just hearing EJ say that someone is mean, mean, mean would make my day.

Which of his 'Aunt's' died? I thought it was Sister Mary. Too long ago. Did all of those siblings have the same teeth? I loved that clip Kenny :lol:

Sami, would you just spit it out already.

I hope this is the start of Shawn, Belle, and Philip getting off the island. I am ready for them to be back in Salem.

• Members

Susan, Mary Moira, Thomas and Penelope all had the same buck teeth, but Penelope became rich and had them fixed, LoL. It was all too campy. If Eileen were to ever return, I wouldn't want her to bring Susan or anyone else with her. That was sort of a "one time only" thing.

But yes, EJ must refer to someone as "mean, mean, mean!" Seriously... can you imagine? I need to create a petition and have someone sign it. I can see it already...

JOHN: "You're evil. You're just like your father, Stefano DiMera. Fake accent and all."

EJ: "And you, John Black, are mean, mean, mean. What a terrible thing to say -- my accent is 100% genuine!"

• Members

Boy, Judy Evans has gotten right back into Adrienne without skipping a beat. Even if her hair was still blond - all resemblance to Bonnie is gone - at least for me. Steve being under EJ's control is heartbreaking. Hope to see him fighting back soon. Good riddance to the island crew if we will be seeing the last of Duck and Gabby soon. I'm afraid that Gabby might try to come to Salem with Shawn and Belle since Duck may go to jail. Hopefully not. Can't wait for the wedding. It looks so good.

• Members

That's the reasons why I think she should be with Marlena though. Marlena would be a familiar face, and yet Marlena would need some baby sitting help when she goes to see John, which gives a great opportunity for Bo and Hope to gradually be introduced in her life. She doesn't know them, it'd be wrong to just dump her there. Because infant + child who just got ripped away from parents = not ideal situation.

• Members

Oh Kenny that clip of Sister Mary Moira was delicious! It takes me back to the tour-de-force that ED put on playing all those parts! What fun times.

thanks so much for sharing it!

I did so hope that we would get to "meet" EJ's mother.

• Members

You should check out the other clips I've posted on YouTube... lots of Eileen Davidson/Kristen/Susan deliciousness! The link to my channel is in my signature. :)

But to whet your appetite...

EJ needs his 'mother' in Salem, damn it!

Archived